Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Humboldt River Ranch
The community of Humboldt River Ranch within Nevada’s Pershing County may hold just over 100 residents, but the area is home to many remarkable and diverse landscapes. From frosty snow-capped mountains spotted with evergreens to lush green valleys to the barren desert land, residents and visitors can experience almost every type of ecological wonder within the community’s 12.9 square miles of land.
Humboldt River Ranch is closest to the larger community of Lovelock to the east and is 50 or so miles southwest of Winnemucca. Being located on Interstate 80, residents have fast access to the highway but often find themselves battling for safe and comfortable space on the roads when driving alongside big rigs and 18-wheelers.
Serving Rural Residents of Humboldt River Ranch
Two-thirds of all accidents in Nevada may occur in or around urban centers, but nearly one-third of all motor vehicle crash deaths happen in rural communities such as Humboldt River Ranch.
Several of these accidents involve passenger vehicles, but far too many involve large trucks that can do a lot more damage than a coup or sedan. In fact, it was found that 81% of fatal crashes involving multiple vehicles also involved large trucks. This is compared to fatal crashes only involving passenger vehicles, which was 58%.
- 3,921 people were killed in motor vehicle accidents involving large trucks (2012)
- 104,000 people were injured in motor vehicle accidents involving large trucks (2012)
- From 2011 to 2012, there was a 4% increase in fatalities involving large trucks
- 73% of fatalities involving large trucks were occupants of other vehicles, 10% were non-occupants, and 18% were large truck occupants (2012)
Staying Safe on Nevada Roads
You may not be able to control how other people choose to operate their vehicle, but you are in control of your own actions.
- Wear a Seat Belt: 90% of Americans reportedly regularly buckle up, which reduces one’s risk of suffering a fatal injury by 45% and moderate to critical injury by 50%
- Stay Alert: Driving when drowsy, distracted, or impaired (by alcohol, drugs, or prescription medicine) can be all the difference between you arriving home safely and not arriving at all. Focus on the road, be alert, and always be on the lookout for potential hazards
- Know Your Road Rights: Knowing the rights that you have on the road can help protect you and the public from dangerous drivers
Accidents happen every day, and our team of professional Humboldt River Ranch personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith is here to protect your rights and well-being.
Should you have been injured in an accident, including an auto accident or truck crash, we invite you to contact us to arrange for a free consultation at 702-228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Humboldt River Ranch, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Humboldt River Ranch, NV
Total Est. Time: 7 hr 44 mins
Total Est. Distance: 507 mi
- Head south on River Ranch Rd toward NV-140
- Turn left onto NV-140
- Turn right onto US-95 S
- Turn left onto NV-795 E/Rhinehart St
- Turn right onto E 2nd St
- Sharp left to merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 231 for Nevada 305 toward Downtown/Battle Mountain
- Turn right onto NV-305 S/S Broad St
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Merge onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Erie St/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas