Boulder City Personal Injury Lawyers
Committed to Supporting Our Clients
You’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence. Now what? You have two options: do nothing and hope you recover on your own or start an injury claim to bring against them. Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen in Boulder City can help you reach the right decision.
Our Boulder City personal injury attorneys have decades of collective legal experience that we can put to use when working on your case. We take great pride in being able to work every facet of a client’s case to the best of our abilities. When we are working on your case in your name, you can rest easy knowing that it is headed in the right direction.
We can handle a wide variety of injury case types, such as:
- Car accidents: We often represent Boulder City locals who were hit by reckless drivers along I-11, Route 93, and major intersections like Nevada Way and Buchanan Boulevard.
- Truck accidents: Thanks to our extensive experience and insight, our team is equipped to deal with tough cases brought against stubborn trucking companies.
- Motorcycle accidents: Catastrophically injured motorcyclists can count on us to seek the most compensation possible and not back down from any fight.
- Pedestrian accidents: Were you hit while crossing the street or walking through a parking lot? Let us know, and we’ll let you know what to do next.
- Slip and fall accidents: All it takes sometimes to suffer a serious injury is a quick slip and fall. We know how to handle these hotly contested premises liability cases.
- Workers’ compensation cases: You can also rely on us for work injury cases that require you to pursue damages through workers’ compensation, not an injury claim.
Compensation We Can Fight For
When you have been seriously injured by the mistakes of another party, you can file a claim for economic and non-economic damages. Our lawyers are skilled in uncovering all damages and calculating the total sum accurately. We can push for the most compensation possible, so you don’t leave even a penny unclaimed.
Your economic and non-economic damages in your personal injury claim might include:
- Medical costs: The defendant should fully pay the price of your past and future medical treatments. When necessary, we can network with medical experts to gain a better understanding of the full extent of treatments you will require, even years into the future.
- Lost wages: Severe injuries can take you out of work for weeks, months, or longer. Your paychecks that are reduced or undelivered because you missed shifts should be paid to you through compensation.
- Permanent disability: After you reach your maximum medical improvement (MMI), you could still live with a permanent disability. The compensation owed to you can increase further if you have a disability that will never completely fade.
- Pain and suffering: Emotional pain, physical suffering, and mental anguish can all be listed as non-economic damages. Basically, you can demand a monetary recovery for the hardships you’ve been forced to endure.
Personal Injury FAQ
How do I know if I have a legitimate or strong injury claim?
You can never know just how strong a case is until it goes up against an insurance company or defendant that pushes back. The easiest way to make a legally sound and strong case is to let our attorneys build it for you, though.
To win my injury claim, will I have to sue someone?
Are you worried you won’t be able to get anything from the defendant because they don’t have a big savings account? Don’t worry. When you file a personal injury claim, you will usually file against an insurance policy they hold, not them directly.
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Hiring a personal injury attorney is far more affordable than you might realize. Thanks to our contingency fee agreements, you don’t have to pay our attorney fees unless we end your case with a settlement or award in your favor. Under this payment system, most clients can hire us with virtually no risk to their personal finances.
How soon should I file my claim?
Nevada has a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases. You have to file a claim and begin it within two years of your accident or when your injury became apparent. With our help, you can be ready to file your claim before this deadline ends.
Choose a Tried-and-Proven Team
Going up against a major insurance company might not sound like a good time to you, but, for our highly experienced Boulder City personal injury attorneys, that is just another day in the office. Our reputation for tackling difficult and uphill cases is so well-known that we can boast that more than 95% of our cases are started through word-of-mouth referrals, professional recommendations, and repeat clients. If so many people in your community trust us with their injury claims, shouldn’t you, too?
Learn more about our law firm and your case options by calling (702) 505-8115.
“I highly recommend Steve Baker and the entire team. Thank you again for always answering all of our questions and being so easy to work with, something I have not experienced with other firms here in town.”- Steven P.
“John Bertoldo spent hours with me explaining all legal matters and guiding me in this difficult time for me. The loyalty of this law firm was beyond my expectations. Great settlement and so happy with results!”- Mahir S.
“Since day one of meeting Brett, I knew I was in good hands. Brett made sure to thoroughly explain and cover any/all question or concern that I had, and was able to ease my mind and get me an answer to the question/s I was seeking.”- Julie
We strive to treat our clients with integrity, compassion, and respect and provide them with clear communication every step of the way.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance
Our attorneys will handle each aspect of your case, including securing short and long-term medical care, helping to recover lost wages and more.
Proven Record of Results
We have recovered millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements for injured clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Legacy of Client Satisfaction
Word-of-mouth referrals and repeat clients account for more than 85% of our business, which is a testament to the level of service we provide.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of charitable organizations as a way to give back to the community we are honored to serve.
Experience You Can Trust
Our attorneys, paralegals and support staff leverage decades of experience across a diverse range of backgrounds on behalf of our clients.