Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Fish Springs
Located on the East Side of Carson Valley in western Nevada is Fish Springs, a small area of 9.2 square miles and a small population of only 648 residents. Contrary to the name of the area, the less than 10 miles, which the area occupies, is all land and not a single body of water is to be found.
Though small, the community is surrounded by Bureau of Land Management (BLM) land and Pinenut Mountains, making it the ideal place for both residents and visitors to enjoy horseback riding, dirt biking, and hiking.
Protecting the Health of Fish Springs Residents
The open and desert landscape of Fish Springs is a recreational lovers dream.
Unfortunately, along with having a great time in the big outdoors often come injuries that may arise for a number of reasons:
- Drug/alcohol impairment
- Poor vehicle maintenance
THE UNDERCOVER CONSEQUENCES OF NEGLIGENCE
Being hit by a dirt bike, dune buggy, or even trampled by a horse can result in a number of serious injuries, or even death.
If one does survive such an accident, then they are often left having to deal with a number of issues in addition to trying to nurse themselves back to health:
- Lost time at work
- Medical care and rehabilitation
- The possibility of having a long term or permanent disability
- Legal issues and insurance problems
Anyone who has been injured in an accident because of the negligence of another or due to a deficient product almost always needs to file a personal injury lawsuit. This type of lawsuit is designed to help injured parties receive the financial resources they need to compensate for the real costs of their injuries, including any future problems that may arise.
Proper documentation is key when it comes to proving you case in court, and injured parties should start gathering evidence as soon as possible.
Key pieces of evidence include:
- A police report
- Medical records and documents
- Photographs of your injuries and scene of the accident
- Documentation for proof of lost income
A Time Limit on Personal Injury Claims
Due to the statute of limitations, there is a finite amount of time in which individuals can file a personal injury lawsuit (the amount of time depends on the state, the individual’s involved and the type of injury). In truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian, car accidents many other cases individuals only have one year to file and seek damages against negligent parties, and in some injured parties may have only 60 days.
This is a time when contacting an experienced and qualified personal injury attorney is paramount. The law group of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith has successfully represented a number of personal injury victims and ensured that they receive the compensation that they need in order to heal and rebuild. If you have been injured because of the negligence of another, we want to hear from you.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys, please call us today at (702) 505-8115 or contact us online.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Fish Springs, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Fish Springs, NV 89410
Distance: 424 mi
Time: 6 h 42 min
- Head west on Fish Springs Rd toward Rabbitbrush Dr
- Take the 3rd left onto E Valley Rd
- Turn right onto Pinenut Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Muller Pkwy
- Turn left onto US-395 S
- Turn left onto NV-208 E
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117