Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Nixon
Nixon has a population of a little over 300 people and is part of the Reno-Sparks Metro Area. Demographically, Nixon is about 96 percent white, less than one percent Native American and Asian, about one percent Pacific Islander, and about 4.7 percent Hispanic or Latino. The median household income for a Nixon family is a little under $29,000.
Nixon is also the seat of the tribal government of the Paiute Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation. There is a fishery at Pyramid Lake that draws many fishers from the Reno, Nevada area and beyond. In fact, the sale of fishing licenses and boating permits is a huge source of income for the Paiute tribe and the city of Nixon.
Personal Injury Claims in Nixon
Personal injury claims are common, and they have based on the premise that someone else’s negligent or reckless actions caused injury to a person. If those actions cause damage to the person, then the person can bring a lawsuit asking for monetary compensation for the damages suffered.
For negligence to be established, the following must be present:
- A duty of care must be present
- That duty of care must have been breached by someone who owed the duty to someone else
- That breach must directly cause injuries
- Actual damages must have resulted from the breach
If the aforementioned elements are shown, the individual bringing a personal injury suit most likely has a good case and can claim damages in front of a jury or during a settlement negotiation.
Personal injury encompasses many different accidents. As long as negligence or reckless behavior is involved, a personal injury lawsuit can probably be brought. One of the most common personal injury accidents in Nixon is one involving a boating or watercraft accident due to the prevalence of fishing and other water sports on Pyramid Lake.
If you have been in an accident and can prove that negligent or reckless conduct was involved, you may be entitled to damages. However, each personal injury claim is fact-specific, so it is best to consult an attorney experienced in handling personal injury cases to ensure that you are able to sue.
The accident attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen have been handling personal injury cases for many years. We have garnered lucrative settlements and positive jury verdicts for our clients.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call to our Nixon area office at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Nixon, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Nixon, NV 89424
Distance: 433 mi
Time: 7 h 01 min
- Head southwest
- Continue straight onto Valley Rd
- Turn left onto NV-447 S
- Turn left onto I-80BUS E/Main St
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto E Main St/Rte 30
- Turn right onto McLean Rd
- Turn left onto NV-117 S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117