Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Jarbidge
Jarbidge is located near the bottom of the Jarbidge River’s canyon near the Jarbidge Mountains. The town is about 10 miles south of the Idaho/Nevada border. Interestingly enough, the town is legally in the Pacific Time Zone; however, it observes the Mountain Time Zone as it is closer in proximity to southern Idaho and has more connections with southern Idaho towns.
The town is relatively remote, and it is well-known for not having any paved roads. Some of the routes that allow access to the town are often closed from October through June – in extreme cases – due to heavy snowfall.
Jarbidge is known as the four-wheelers paradise because of its lack of paved roads. Many individuals enjoy activities such as snowmobiling in the winter and ATVing in the summer. There is also a hostel, gift shop, and a recreational vehicle park to allow camping.
Recreational Vehicle Accidents in Jarbidge
Many residents and visitors to this Nevada town participate in recreational activities that can be dangerous, such as riding on snowmobiles or four-wheelers. These activities place a person more at risk for severe injury or death in the event of an accident because the operator and passengers are usually not secured on the vehicle, and they are not contained within the vehicle such as in a car or other motor vehicle.
If you, or a loved one, have been injured in a snowmobile, ATV, or other recreational vehicle accident, you may be wondering if there is something you can do to improve your quality of life and obtain compensation for your injuries.
The personal injury attorneys are Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith are experienced in handling all kinds of personal injury claims. Our clients and their cases are important to us, and we give each case we handle personal attention and care. Our top-notch team of lawyers uses every resource possible to uphold the rights of our clients and get them the compensation they deserve.
If you have been in an accident due to the negligent or reckless actions of another person, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Each case is different, so consulting a personal injury attorney is the best step to take if you have been injured in a recreational vehicle accident.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call to our office at 702-228-2600.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Jarbidge, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Jarbidge, NV 89826
Distance: 549 mi
Time: 10 h 15 min
- Head south on Main St/NF-062 toward Bear St N
- Slight right toward National Forest Develop Rd 067 Trail
- Slight left toward National Forest Develop Rd 067 Trail
- Slight left onto National Forest Develop Rd 067 Trail
- Merge onto Jarbidge-Charleston County Rd/NF-062
- Slight right onto Eco 746 Rd
- Continue onto Eco Rd
- Continue onto Eco 746 Rd
- Continue onto Eco Rd 746
- Slight right to stay on Eco Rd 746
- Continue straight to stay on Eco Rd 746
- Continue onto Ecr 746
- Slight right
- Turn left onto NV-225 S
- Continue straight onto W Silver St
- Turn right onto Errecart Blvd
- Turn right onto Bullion Rd
- Turn right
- Turn left onto NV-535 W/W Idaho St
- Turn right to merge onto I-80 E
- Merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 352 for U.S 93 toward E Wells
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to stay on US-93 S
- Turn left onto Great Basin Blvd
- Turn right onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 for U.S. 93/U.S. 95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas