Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley is a census-designated place (CDP) located in Humboldt County, Nevada. It lies on the southeastern tip of Humboldt National Forest and is approximately 19 miles northeast of Highway 95. Paradise Valley offers numerous opportunities for sightseeing in an assortment of breweries, museums, wineries, playhouses and theaters and zoos.
Covering a small land area of 15.9 square miles, Paradise Valley has a low population count of 109. It has one of the oldest populations in the United States, with many of the residents being in their fifties, higher than the Nevada state and US community age average.
Paradise Valley residents drive to work alone in a car, truck or van and spend an average of 58 minutes commuting to work – one of the longest average commute times among cities in the United States.
Personal Injury in Paradise Valley
Auto accidents can happen at any time and commuters face serious risks of injury whenever they travel by road to work or to other destinations. Depending on the circumstances of an accident, victims of car crashes can suffer serious physical injuries such as traumatic brain injury, fractures, tissue damage, and internal injuries.
A gradually maturing population can also face injury risks with the use of defective medical devices such as pacemakers, heart valves, knee joint replacements, kidney dialysis filters, and hip replacements.
Common causes of failure in medical devices are attributed to design flaws, manufacturing error, and the doctor’s mistake or negligence in the use or implantation of the device. In all these instances, you can suffer even more serious injury that can aggravate existing medical conditions and lead to huge expenses.
Representing Paradise Valley Residents
In the greater Las Vegas area, the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen has decades of experience and knowledge in obtaining fair compensation for clients who are involved in truck, car accident or bus accidents and who are injured after using a defective medical device.
We can visit you if your injuries prevent you from leaving home or your hospital bed, and invite you to contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation, without obligation, at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys From Paradise Valley, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Paradise Valley, NV 89426
Total Est. Time: 8 h 29 mins
Total Est. Distance: 514 mi
- Head southwest on China Rd
- Continue onto Mill Rd
- Turn right to stay on Mill Rd
- Continue onto Martin Creek Rd
- Slight left to stay on Martin Creek Rd
- Continue onto Mill Rd
- Turn right toward Martin Creek Rd
- Continue straight onto Martin Creek Rd
- Turn right to stay on Martin Creek Rd
- Continue onto NV-290
- Turn left to stay on NV-290
- Turn left onto US-95 S
- Turn left onto NV-795 E/Rhinehart St
- Turn right onto E 2nd St
- Sharp left to merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 231 for Nevada 305 toward Downtown/Battle Mountain
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Continue straight onto US-6 W
- Slight left to stay on US-6 W
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Erie St
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117