Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Bennett Springs
Bennett Springs is a community located on the western slopes of the Meadow Valley, forming part of Lincoln County in Nevada. It is surrounded by Panaca and Caliente and near other communities such as Dry Valley, Ursine, Pioche, Mount Wilson, and Hiko. Its total land area measures 11.9 square miles.
Bennett Springs has an estimated population of 132 people based on 2010 Census data. The median resident age is 53.3 years, significantly above the Nevada state median age. Male members of the population outnumber females in a ratio of 3.33 males to 1 female. 46.2% of the residents are married, and 100% have children under 18 years of age.
The average household size has 2.2 people and 100% of the families in Bennett Springs depend on the income of a single earner, compared to the Nevada state percentage of 31.5%.
The unemployment rate is below the state average and most residents work in public administration occupations. Residents drive their cars to work and spend between 30 to 34 minutes traveling to work every day.
Bennett springs offers certain advantages for migration to this census-designated place:
- Low cost of living
- Low crime rates
- Sunny weather at most times of the year, and
- High graduation rates
The city has a high adult diabetes rate and high adult obesity rate, significantly above the Nevada state average. Patients with diabetes are often prescribed an injectable medication called Byetta. Byetta is primarily used for treating Type 2 Diabetes which typically manifest in adults.
According to the United States FDA, Byetta can produce serious side effects such as inflammation of the pancreas which can lead to death. If you or a loved one is injured due to Byetta use, you may be entitled to compensation for defective drugs injury.
In Bennett Springs, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen have decades of experience in defective drugs cases.
There are hundreds of pharmaceutical drugs and products that produce serious and harmful side effects, including Avandia, Levaquin, Reglan, and Fentanyl.
We can help by representing you in negotiations for settlement of your claim and in litigation. We also handle other types of personal injury cases such as medical malpractice, elderly neglect, nursing home abuse, and wrongful death. Call us today at (702) 505-8115 for a free initial consultation.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers From Bennett Springs, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Bennett Springs, NV 89008
Distance: 181 mi
Time: 3 h 19 min
- Head northeast on Bennett Springs Rd
- Turn left to stay on Bennett Springs Rd
- Keep right to stay on Bennett Springs Rd
- Slight right to stay on Bennett Springs Rd
- Turn left onto Panaca Airport Rd
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 for U.S. 93/U.S. 95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117