Pahrump Personal Injury Attorney
To Pursue Maximum Compensation, Call Our Firm
Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen in Pahrump, Nevada, can help you seek the most compensation possible for your personal injury claim. Whereas insurance companies employ countless tactics to defeat your claim, we can employ that many more to ensure that they do not succeed. For decades of collective practice experience, this is exactly what we have been doing for people in situations just like yours. Believe in and trust our insight and talents. Let us advance your case after you’ve been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Call (702) 505-8115 to discuss your case with our team.
No Case is Too Complicated
Have you spoken to another law firm about your personal injury case? Did the attorneys there tell you that your case is too complicated or too difficult to win? This happens all the time, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When you work with our Pahrump personal injury lawyers, you will be backed by a legal team with the know-how needed to manage essentially any claim or lawsuit, regardless of the intensity of the opposition.
Let us know if you need assistance with these case types and more:
- Car accidents: Our law firm has a reputation for winning difficult car accident claims that involve severe, life-changing injuries. If a negligent driver crashed into you, then let us know right away, so we can start building your case.
- Truck accidents: Trucking companies do not like paying any claimants anything after a crash because that admits liability and reflects poorly on their business. To prepare for their harsh legal strategies, team up with us.
- Motorcycle accidents: Did you wipe out on your motorcycle due to someone else’s mistakes? We can work with medical experts to understand the extent of your injuries and fight for a full compensation amount that covers your damages.
- Pedestrian accidents: Drivers who hit pedestrians need to be willing to admit fault, but they often are not. We can create a convincing claim or lawsuit to get you the compensation needed after such a devastating accident.
- Slip and fall accidents: A simple slip and fall might seem fairly benign on the surface, but the truth is that slip and fall accidents can and often do cause catastrophic injuries like broken bones, head injuries, and spinal cord damage.
- Workers’ compensation: If you were hurt while working, workers’ compensation can pay for medical treatments and replace your wages. We can negotiate with employers and insurance companies to get you the workers’ comp benefits you deserve.
Is Hiring an Injury Lawyer Required?
You are under no legal obligation to hire a personal injury attorney after you’ve been injured. However, just because you don’t need a lawyer doesn’t mean you shouldn’t hire one. Just in the same way that you would hire a mechanic if you don’t know about car maintenance, you should hire a personal injury attorney if you don’t know about liability laws, insurance regulations, courtroom rules, and so on.
When we’re working as your attorneys, we can do the following and more:
- Investigate your accident for proof of liability.
- Calculate your damages, including lost wages, medical care, pain, suffering, and disability.
- Negotiate with an insurer to secure a settlement offer.
- Litigate in the courtroom to work towards a judge’s or jury’s award.
Of course, all of the technical assistance we can provide you is more than helpful. But don’t overlook how our legal services can also help you emotionally and mentally. Knowing that you have a professional team of attorneys working on your case can instill you with the confidence you need to rest a bit easier while your case develops, which does not have a price tag.
Time to Start Your Case – Call (702) 505-8115
Right now is a good time to explore your legal options after you’ve been in a serious accident due to someone else’s mistakes. Our Pahrump personal injury attorneys are ready to help you. All you have to do is contact us and let us know how we can be of assistance. Your first consultation with our firm is completely free!
“They were fast, caring, and always answered my questions and reassured me throughout the process. I highly recommend Lindsay Cullen as an attorney and the firm to represent you if you're seeking any legal guidance.”- Jay G.
“Lawrence Smith is a Godsend! He's a good man. Very nice & professional.”- Aaliyah R.
“I was involved in two car accidents within a year. They made everything so seamless and easy for me and were always available for questions or reassurance. This law firm clearly not only cares about what they do, but the clients they do it for. Thank you, ”- Aimee W.
Legacy of Client Satisfaction
Word-of-mouth referrals and repeat clients account for more than 85% of our business, which is a testament to the level of service we provide.
We strive to treat our clients with integrity, compassion, and respect and provide them with clear communication every step of the way.
Proven Record of Results
We have recovered millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements for injured clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Experience You Can Trust
Our attorneys, paralegals and support staff leverage decades of experience across a diverse range of backgrounds on behalf of our clients.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of charitable organizations as a way to give back to the community we are honored to serve.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance
Our attorneys will handle each aspect of your case, including securing short and long-term medical care, helping to recover lost wages and more.