Roger D. Drake
With an impressive track record spanning over 15 years, Roger D. Drake brings a profound commitment and compassion to every client he represents. Roger fights for those with disabilities helping more than 1,000 people in Social Security Disability proceedings, including representing people in Social Security Disability appeals in federal court.
A true scholar of the law, Roger earned his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 2002, graduating cum laude. Upon graduating, he worked as a judicial law clerk for Ohio's state court of appeals. He practiced law in Los Angeles for 15 years before moving to Las Vegas with his wife and daughter.
Beyond his legal endeavors, Roger finds solace in his hobbies. When he's not practicing law, you'll find him spending time with his family, enjoying the outdoors, or mastering the art of barbecue.
Admitted to Practice
- State of California
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th and 9th Circuits
- The State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2020, 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 – 2015