Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Silver Springs
Located along the north eastern border of Lyon County in Nevada is Silver Springs, a community of nearly 5300 people, many of which are young children and families. Silver Springs is conveniently located almost equidistant from Reno and Carson City, being close enough for residents of the area to enjoy the job opportunities, conveniences and necessities that a big city offers while being distant enough to revel in a quieter and more laid back lifestyle.
Silver Springs may be home to a number of families, but a lot of individuals come to the area to partake in the outdoor recreation opportunities that the nearby Forth Churchill State Historic Park and Lahontan State Recreation Area have to offer them.
Unfortunately, such opportunities can also lead to significant injuries to locals and tourists who frequent the area.
What You Need to Know about Nevada Personal Injury Laws
The first thing that any individual who has been injured must do, regardless of the scenario or situation, is seek medical attention and ensure that he or she is appropriately tended to. But there are a few other key points that those who have been injured, particularly by another individual in Silver Springs or any where in Nevada, must keep in mind:
- Your Case is Time Sensitive: Nevada state law (also known as the statute of limitations) only allow those injured 2 years to file a personal injury lawsuit in their state court. This is typically 2 years after the date of the accident, though depending on the injury, this date may differ slightly
- Shared Fault Exists: You may think the other party is entirely at fault, but Nevada gives the other party a leg to stand on by allowing for “shared fault”, otherwise known as a modified comparative fault rule. This can significantly reduce or eliminate an injured party’s compensation
- Damage Caps Aren’t The End of Compensation: Currently, the state of Nevada caps any non-economic damages to $350,000. Keep in mind, however, that this does not affect any economic damages, which would include items such as wages lost and medical bills
Silver Springs Personal injury claims can be incredibly complex and difficult to defend oneself in, even if a party is not at fault. At the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith, our Silver Springs personal injury attorneys have helped injured individuals all over the state of Nevada claim their financial rights to health and well being by being aggressive in the courtroom while providing compassionate counsel outside of those four walls.
We welcome your call for a personalized and free consultation today at 702-228-2600 to discuss your particular claim.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Silver Springs, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Silver Springs, NV
Total Est. Time: 6 hr 05 mins
Total Est. Distance: 399 mi
- Head south on US-95 ALT S toward Donner Trail
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/U.S. 95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117