Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Preston
Preston is a very small town named after the fourth presiding Bishop of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, William B. Preston. Preston was founded by Mormon settlers in the late 1800s; it has a population of around just 100 people. Its economy is based solely on agriculture and ranching.
Personal Injury in Preston
Agriculture and ranching are tough industries. Those working in the fields can have manual tasks or operate dangerous machinery. In such activities injuries and accidental deaths can occur more often than for, say, white collar workers. If a rancher or farmer suffers an injury on the job, he or she may be entitled to compensation, especially if it was a result of someone else’s negligent, reckless, or intentional actions.
Every personal injury case is evaluated on a fact-specific basis. Just because someone was injured on the job, and it appears to have been caused by negligence, does not mean that a personal injury suit can be brought against the other party.
If you, or a loved one, have been involved in a work accident in Preston, seeking the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney can help you determine whether you will be able to bring a lawsuit against the negligent or reckless third party.
Obtaining the Compensation You Deserve
When you have been injured and brought a personal injury lawsuit against another party, you will be seeking certain types of damages based on the injuries you incurred. These damages include:
- Medical costs
- Lost of ability to earn a living
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Burial or funeral costs, if the suit is being brought on behalf of a decedent
Again, a personal injury attorney, like the ones at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith, are well-versed in personal injury law and placing a value on the injuries you or a loved one have sustained. Working with our car accident attorneys will help you get on the road to recovery and achieve peace of mind.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call to our Preston area office at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Preston, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Preston, NV 89301
Distance: 221 mi
Time: 3 h 25 min
- Head north on Preston Ave toward White Pine County Rd 10
- Turn right onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 for U.S. 93/U.S. 95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117