Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Crystal Bay
Crystal Bay, located on Lake Tahoe, is a very small town in Washoe County. It has a population of approximately 305 individuals, and it is has an area of .77 square miles. A little under half of it is comprised of water. Crystal Bay is best known for the Crystal Bay Casino, which was recently renovated.
Defending Crystal Bay Visitors
Not surprisingly therefore, gaming is particularly popular in Crystal Bay, both as a pastime and as a source of employment. While casinos provide fun to most that enter, accidents that result in injuries can also occur. Casino owners and operators have a duty to ensure that their business premises are safe for all visitors.
If you, or a loved one, have been injured while at a casino, it is important to consult an attorney who is experienced in Nevada premise liability law. The premise liability lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen are well-versed in personal injury claims and will fight to hold responsible parties liable for yours or your loved one’s injuries.
While casinos are fun and dynamic places, they are also businesses and ensuring the safety of visitors should be a priority. Each casino owner and the operator has a responsibility to ensure that the premises are safe and well-maintained to avoid any accidents or injuries that may occur.
While this is the law, it is not always followed, and accidents, while visiting and working at a casino, do happen.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of possible situations that may lead to an injury:
- Slippery floors
- Spilled beverages that are not cleaned up in a timely manner
- Stairways with loose steps or poorly attached railings
- Escalators or escalators that are poorly maintained
- Flooring that is not maintained properly
All of these scenarios can lead to injuries. Importantly for victims though, the casino can be held liable if the owner or operator fails to keep the property in a reasonably safe condition or if the owner/operator knew or should have known about a hazardous condition but failed to fix it.
Call for a Free Initial Consultation
Our personal injury attorneys here at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen are dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcome for all of our Nevada clients.
We offer free initial consultations and are willing to travel to you if you are unable to leave your home or the hospital due to an injury. We invite you to contact us, either online or by phone on (702) 505-8115, to discuss your personal injury.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys From Crystal Bay, Nv
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Crystal Bay, NV 89402
Total Est. Time: 7h 23mins
Total Est. Distance: 460 mi
- Head northeast on NV-28 E toward Calaneva Dr/Cal Neva Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto NV-28 E/Tahoe Blvd
- Slight left onto NV-28 N
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Slight right to merge onto I-580 N/US-395 N/US-50 E toward Reno
- Take exit 39 to merge onto US-50 E toward Dayton/Fallon
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117