Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Washoe Valley
Situated between Reno and Carson City in Western Nevada, Washoe Valley is named after a group of Native Americans who were its first inhabitants before the arrival of the Europeans in the region. Washoe Valley is part of the Reno-Sparks metropolitan area – just 15 miles east of California.
It is the home of the Winters Ranch and mansion, a 4,000-acre property that bred famous horses in the 1800s. Today, the Winters Ranch is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Washoe Valley has a total land area of 5.1 square miles with an estimated population of 3,417 people. About 54% of the residents are females and the median age is 46 years – significantly older than the United States median age. There are approximately 1,362 households with an average household size of 2.5 persons. 65% of the residents are married and 12.16% were divorced. The average annual household income was $76,500.
Washoe Valley experiences an average of 251 sunny days each year, with an annual rainfall of 7 inches and an annual snowfall of 13 inches. The total number of days with measurable precipitation each year is 43 days, making it dry most times of the year.
Businesses in Washoe are usually involved in construction, public administration, professional, scientific, and technical services, educational services, and in the arts, entertainment, and recreation businesses. These industries generate employment for the residents who work as
- Electrical equipment mechanics
- Installers, maintenance and repair workers
- Sales and related workers
- Sales drivers and truck drivers
The average commute time one-way is 31 minutes, higher than the national average of 25 minutes. Despite its size and population, Washoe Valley has numerous convenience stores, 5 club stores, and hundreds of restaurants to serve residents and visitors.
Accidents can happen to customers in retail stores and restaurants. Broken floor tiles, wet floors, and poorly lit establishments can lead to slips and fall causing broken bones, fractures, and head injuries. If you or a loved one is injured in a commercial establishment or premises owned by another person, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
In Washoe Valley, Nevada and other places in Washoe County, the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith is a team of personal injury attorneys with years of experience in obtaining compensation for clients injured in slip and fall accidents. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases such as auto, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents, medical malpractice, and defective products.
We welcome your call today at 702-228-2600 for a free initial consultation.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Washoe Valley, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Washoe Valley, NV 89704
Total Est. Time: 6h 55mins
Total Est. Distance: 442 mi
- Head north on I-580 toward Exit 50
- Take exit 50 for Bowers Mansion Road/Old U.S. 395/Nevada 429
- Turn left onto US-395 ALT/Old U.S. 395
- Turn left onto US-395 ALT/Old U.S 395
- Turn left onto the U.S. 395 S/Interstate 580 S ramp
- Merge onto I-580/US-395 S
- Take exit 39 for U.S. 50 E toward Dayton/Fallon
- Turn left onto E William St
- Continue onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left onto US-95 S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas: