Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Owyhee
Owyhee is located along the Owyhee River and has a population of just under 1,000 people. It is primarily located in the Duck Valley Indian Reservation. It is legally in the Pacific Time Zone but because of its proximity to the southern Idaho border, it observes the Mountain Time Zone like its neighboring city Jarbidge.
Owyhee is also home to Duck Valley Reservation which has over 280,000 acres held in trust by the United States for the use and occupancy of the Shoshone-Paiute Tribes. The farming and ranching industries are large ones in Duck Valley.
Demographically, Owyhee is 75 percent Native American, 17 percent white, and 3 percent African American. The median household income for the area is a little over $23,000 with males making more money than females.
The town is so small that its primary entrance and exit is Route 225. After Route 225 crosses the Idaho border, it becomes State Highway 51 which continues to the Owyhee Airport.
Truck Accidents in Owyhee
Because a highway is the main route of transportation in this town, truck accidents are fairly common. In fact, more than 10 percent of all traffic fatalities in the United States are due to collisions with large trucks.
Truck accidents can be caused by a variety of different factors including:
- Poor weather conditions
- Poor road conditions
- Improper training of drivers
- Improper maintenance of trucks
- Driver fatigue
- Texting while driving
- Distracted driving
A truck accident can be devastating, and oftentimes, serious, lifelong injuries or death resulting from a truck collision.
If you, or a loved one, have been involved in a truck wreck, you should consult a truck accident attorney like the ones at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen. Our team of top-notch car accident attorneys has been handling truck wreck claims for many years, and we are able to obtain the compensation our clients deserve for the injuries they have suffered.
We handle each claim with care and compassion while also aggressively litigating to uphold the rights of our clients. We know that a serious injury or the death of a loved one can turn your world upside down and leave you wondering you and your family will survive.
Get a Consultation
If you or a loved one have been in a truck accident and are wondering what to do next, contacting one of our experienced Owyhee personal injury attorneys is a step in the right direction.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys From Owyhee, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Owyhee, NV 89832
Total Est. Time: 8h 32mins
Total Est. Distance: 538 mi
- Head southeast on 14 BIA toward 141 BIA
- Slight left to stay on 14 BIA
- Turn right at the 1st cross street to stay on 14 BIA
- Turn left onto 2 BIA/China Town Rd
- Turn right onto NV-225 S
- Turn left to merge onto I-80 E
- Merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 352 for US 93 toward E Wells
- Turn right to stay on US-93 S
- Turn left onto Great Basin Blvd
- Turn right onto US-6 W/State Rte 6W
- Turn left onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 for U.S. 93/U.S 95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81 B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117