Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Lamoille
Located 17 miles east of Elko is Lamoille, Nevada, a small rural community nestled at the base of the Ruby Mountains. The town was first settled by John Walker and Thomas Waterman in 1865. Three years later, the first hotel was erected in the area, as was a store and blacksmith shop. Lamoille became known as “The Crossroads” and was the place where travelers would stop to repair their wagons and stock up on supplies.
Travelers may no longer be stopping by to repair their rides and water their horses and livestock, but Lamoille is still a bit of a tourist hot spot. Avid skiers in particular travel to the area from around the globe to take advantage of the Ruby Mountain Heli-Ski. It’s a common sight during the winter months to see the helicopter ascend into the sky at daybreak and drop off a number of out-of-town skiers and snowboarders on the powdery snow of the mountain.
Caring for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Lamoille
Skiing and snowboarding has quickly become one of the most popular outdoor activities to enjoy during the cold wintry months, though unfortunately, both sports come with a share of injuries which are often due to the negligence of another:
- Colliding with other skiers or snowboarders on the mountain
- Falling or colliding with other objects such as fences, barriers, trees or signs
- Chair lift-related accidents and injuries
- Accidents due to inadequate or improper instruction provided by a trained ski or snowboard instructor
- Ski or snowboard equipment failure
Proving that your accident and injury was due to the negligence of another may involve:
- You need to prove that the skier or snowboarder you collided with was being reckless or careless in their actions
- The mountain or the terrain on which you were skiing or snowboarding was poorly maintained, ill-marked or badly designed
- The instructor or guide led to you to terrain that was beyond your skiing or snowboarding capabilities
- Proving that your injury was the result of using a defective ski or snowboard product
Receiving fair and just compensation for your injuries often entails a thorough knowledge of personal injury law, something that most individuals do not have.
At the personal injury law office of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith, our Lamoille personal injury attorneys have devoted decades to protecting those who have been harmed due to the negligence of another.
If you have been injured in a skiing accident, a snowboarding mishap or have suffered any type of personal injury.
We welcome your call now at 702-228-2600 to arrange a free initial consultation.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Lamoille, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 7 hr 2 mins
Total Est. Distance: 456 mi
- Head southwest on NV-227 W toward Clubhouse Ln
- Turn right onto S 12th St
- Turn right onto Idaho St
- Turn left onto E Jennings Way
- Turn right to merge onto I-80 E
- Merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 352 for US-93 S
- Turn right to stay on US-93 S
- Turn left onto Great Basin Blvd
- Turn right onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 to merge onto US-95 N toward Reno
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas