Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Wellington
Nestled along the Nevada and California state border is Wellington, Nevada, an unincorporated town of over 1000 residents. Wellington is your typical small American town with all of the basic amenities, such as a post office, a health clinic, a cowboy bar, and a complete public school with grades spanning from kindergarten to grade 12.
The area is full of historical treasures, though it is best known for its one-room schoolhouse which was built back in 1898.
Defending the Rights of Wellington Residents
Wellington may be off the beaten path, but that doesn’t mean that the residents are safe from pedestrian injuries. A comparison of data from the Nevada Department of Transportation between the years of 2012 and 2013 revealed that the pedestrian deaths increased by 11.86% in just one year and a growing number of innocent parties are injured because of the negligence of another.
There are a number of reasons why pedestrian injuries occur, such as inattention and distracted driving, drunk drivers, and drivers running red lights.
This disregard for the health and safety of others can result in a number of issues for the injured party:
- Missed work (and pay)
- Insurance issues
- Medical care
- Permanent disability (full or partial)
- Legal issues
The actions that injured parties and their loved ones take after an accident can have a large impact on the outcome of their case for compensation.
If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, the first step is to seek immediate medical care and to discuss the accident with the law enforcement at the scene. The next step is to contact a Wellington personal injury law firm that handles personal injury claims. This is essential as it’s best to speak to a Wellington personal injury lawyer while the incident is still fresh and when there may be key evidence available to build your claim.
At the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith our our Wellington personal injury have been representing injured pedestrian victims for years and offer a free initial consultation to anyone who has hurt been in an accident. We welcome your call at 702-228-2600.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Wellington, NV 89444
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Wellington, NV 89444
Distance: 393 mi
Time: 6 h 4 min
- Take NV-208 E and US-95 ALT S to US-95 S/Rte 95 S inMineral County
- Head southeast on NV-208 E toward Smith Gage Rd
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Continue on US-95 S/Rte 95 S to Las Vegas. Take exit 81 fromUS-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Continue to follow US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Continue on N Rainbow Blvd. Drive to W Sahara Ave
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas