Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Bunkerville
Bunkerville is a small town with a population of about 1,300 people. It was established in the late 1800s by Mormon settlers from Utah.
Bunkerville has grown over the past 10 years with a population growth rate of about 9.6 percent. The town’s demographic makeup is about 75 percent white, less than one percent African American, about 2 percent Asian, and roughly 15 percent from other races. Twenty-four percent of Bunkerville’s population is Hispanic or Latino.
The majority of the town’s population is married, and a little over half have children under the age of 18. The average family size is 4.27 people.
Recently, Bunkerville found fame as it was the site of a stand-off between the Bureau of Land Management and Cliven Bundy, a local rancher. Additionally, it was ranked as the 5th best city in America for Thanksgiving.
Medical Malpractice in Bunkerville
When you, or a loved one, have been injured or killed due to a healthcare practitioner’s negligence, you may be wondering to whom you can turn and what you can do next. You put your trust in healthcare professionals, and suffering an injury or death at their hands because of their negligence is a very earth-shattering moment.
Luckily, there is a legal remedy against a negligent healthcare practitioner. You will be able to hold that person or persons responsible and obtain monetary compensation for your many injuries – physical, emotional, and financial.
For example, you can receive compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Funeral and burial costs, if a death occurred
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Costs for treatment that will be needed in the future
Medical malpractice, unfortunately, happens everyday, and it can manifest itself in many ways. It is not just a disease that was misdiagnosed or a procedure done incorrectly. Medical malpractice also covers wrongful death, the improper prescription of medication, the failure to treat or diagnose an illness, and birth defects caused by negligence.
Consulting a medical malpractice attorney will ensure that you take all the rights steps to hold your healthcare provider liable. An attorney will be sure to compile all necessary evidence and litigate aggressively on your behalf.
The attorneys at Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen have years of experience handling medical malpractice, car accident, and other personal injury cases. We fight tirelessly for the rights of our clients, and we treat them with compassion and care.
To arrange an initial free consultation, we welcome your call to (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Bunkerville, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Bunkerville, NV 89007
Distance: 109 mi
Time: 2 h 37 min
- Head south toward Black Rock Mountain Rd/Virgin Peak Rd
- Continue onto Black Rock Mountain Rd/Virgin Peak Rd
- Turn right onto Arizona Rd/Goldbutte Rd
- Slight right onto New Gold Butte Rd
- Continue onto New Gold Butte Rd
- Turn left onto NV-170 S/Riverside Rd
- Merge onto I-15 S
- Take exit 42 for U.S. 93/U.S. 95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for U.S. 95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117