Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Lakeridge
Lakeridge is a small town in Douglas County Nevada. Its population count during the last census was 371 people. It is located on the eastern shore of Lake Tahoe, and the main route of transportation is Route 50. It is most well known for its resorts and golf courses, which are big tourist attractions.
Because of the proximity to Lake Tahoe, many individuals in Lakeridge participate in water sports, such as boating, water skiing, and jet skiing. While the majority of boaters and other water sport participators take the appropriate safety precautions to ensure accidents do not happen, water sports are dangerous and severe injuries or even death can occur if something goes wrong.
Some of the factors that can contribute to a water sport or boating accident include:
- Bad weather
- Poor visibility
- Others’ reckless or negligent actions
- Improper maintenance of boating and other water sport equipment
- Operating watercraft while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Boat and watercraft accident injuries can range from minor to severe depending on the type of accident. A minor accident would be one where someone fell on a boat or watercraft deck because it was slippery or because other equipment was in the way. A severe injury could result from a boat capsizing or two watercraft crashing into each other. It is also important to remember that there is a risk of death, especially from drowning.
If you, or a loved one, have been involved in a boating or watercraft accident, you may be wondering whether you can sue the negligent party in order to obtain compensation for your injuries. While each case is fact-specific and must be evaluated by a competent, experienced boating accident attorney, most likely you will be able to sue the negligent party for the injuries you sustained or for the death of a loved one due to a watercraft or boating accident.
A boating or watercraft accident attorney will be best able to advise you on the merits of your case and advise you on what you may be entitled to as damages from the negligent or reckless third party.
The personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have years of experience handling wide range of personal injury cases such as boating accident and watercraft accidents, motorcycle accidents, andcar accidents, medical malpractice. We handle each client’s case with compassion and care to ensure that we get the best result possible.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call to our office at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Lakeridge, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Lakeridge, NV 89413
Distance: 449 mi
Time: 7 h 06 min
- Head southwest on Sugar Pine Cir toward Tamarack Dr
- Take the 1st right onto Tamarack Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E/Rte 30
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117