Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Panaca
The unincorporated community of Panaca was once a part of the neighboring state of Utah, but after a congressional redrawing of boundaries in 1866, Panaca joined the state of Nevada.
Originally a Mormon colony, Panaca is the only municipality in Nevada that prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages and is one of two municipalities in the entire state which prohibits gambling.
Panaca is home to just under 1000 residents, most of who are involved in agriculture. But over a hundred years ago the residents mostly operated coke ovens or worked in the silver mines which is where the name “Panaca” originates from (Panaca or “Pan-nuk-ker” translates to “metal, money, wealth”).
Protecting the Hard Working Citizens of Panaca
The residents of Panaca are diligent and dedicated to their work, which can often lead to one neglecting to seek treatment or damages after being injured on the job. Everyone is entitled to retain an attorney, but some situations require the help of a Panaca personal injury attorney more than others.
If any of the following are true, then a worker should contact a Panaca personal injury attorney immediately if:
- Your workplace injuries are so severe that you require surgery
- Your physician believes your health won’t return to the condition you were in prior to the injury (you may be entitled to a permanent partial disability award)
- You’ve been denied medical benefits
- You are no longer able to regularly work at your job
- You suffer from significant pre-existing disabilities
- You or your employer want to dispute the decision made by Nevada’s workers compensation board, or if you’d like to dispute a decision made by
- your employer and their insurance company
- You believe that the benefits you are receiving are incorrect or that you are entitled to more benefits
- Should your injuries be so severe that your life will be forever changed, or if you have any questions about the worker’s compensation process, at the personal injury law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith we will advocate on your behalf and answer any concerns that you may have.
Our Panaca personal injury lawyers have decades of experience in ensuring that workers receive the medical care and benefits that they’re entitled to and guide our clients through the Social Security disability benefits filing process to guarantee the best possible outcome for every case.
We invite your call to arrange for a free legal consultation at 702-228-2600.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Panaca, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 171 mi
Time: 2 h 41 min
- Follow NV-319 W to US-93 S
- Head south on N 3rd St toward NV-319 W
- Turn right onto NV-319 W
- Continue on US-93 S to Las Vegas. Take exit 40 from I-15 S
- Turn left onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Continue to follow I-15 S
- Take exit 40 for Sahara Ave
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Sahara Avenue W and merge onto W Sahara Ave
- Merge onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117