Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Kingston
The quiet unincorporated community of Kingston, Nevada is only 4.1 square miles in size and is home to just over 100 residents, but it is a tight-knit community of individuals who are dedicated to their career and to supporting the calm that this rural area provides. Located 20 miles from Austin and 90 miles south of Tonopah, many of Kingston’s residents work in these nearby towns or on the local oil rigs.
Standing up for the Residents of Kingston
Though Kingston may be a laid back community, it’s also a very hardworking one. The people who live here are passionate about their work, which sometimes means that they may sometimes work a little too hard.
Fortunately, workers compensation laws are in place to protect employees who are injured on the job, but without proper legal guidance from personal injury attorneys, many don’t receive the full compensation to which they are entitled.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
A workers compensation claim can be filed at any time and for any reason, from a minor flesh wound to a significant or even life-threatening injury.
Some of the most commonly overlooked and under claimed injuries include:
- Sprain and strain injuries
- Cuts and slivers
- Minor back injuries
Employees sometimes forgo seeing a doctor for minor injuries that they sustain at work because they want to avoid a medical bill. However, when managed correctly, a workers compensation claim will ensure that the employer meets any medical costs relating to the injury.
You May Be Eligible for Damages
Should you be injured while working, you may be entitled to compensation which can cover your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Vocational rehabilitation treatment
- Partial or permanent disability
Employees from Kingston, NV are entitled to a safe and secure workplace, which is why workers compensation laws have been put in place. Despite this, if you’re unfamiliar with the laws, and do not seek the advice of a personal injury attorney, then you may not receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
We atBertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have successfully navigated our clients through the worker’s compensation system, ensuring that they receive all that they are entitled to.
To discuss, without obligation, how we can help you, we invite you to schedule a free consultation, by contacting us online or calling us at (702) 505-8115.
- Prior knowledge (I work for a workers compensation board here in British Columbia, Canada)
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Kingston, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Distance: 298 mi
Time: 4 h 32 min
- Head south on Toiyabe Rd toward Kingston Canyon Rd/NF-012
- Take the 2nd left onto Austin Ave
- Take the 1st right onto Hamilton Ln
- Continue onto Humboldt Rd
- Turn left toward NV-376 S
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Slight left to stay on US-6 W
- Take the 1st left onto US-95 S/Erie St
- Continue to follow US-95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St
- Continue to follow US-95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117