Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Grass Valley
The charming low-key town of Grass Valley in Nevada County boasts that small-town-American feel. Recently the main street in town has undergone a transformation, with funky boutiques, used bookstores, and many opportunities for dining and wine tasting lining the street.
The area is home to just over 1,100 residents, but many visitors take refuge in this town to participate in the many annual events and activities (such as the Draft Horse Classic and the Cornish Christmas festivals), or as a place to rest after exploring a number of Nevada’s nearby gold rush towns.
Holding Negligent Companies Accountable in Grass Valley
Grass Valley has its share of amenities and services, but many of the town’s residents travel the 10 miles north to Winnemuca for additional services or for employment. Traveling such distances day in and day out means that drivers should be able to rely on their vehicles, regardless of the situation they may find themselves in.
The unfortunate fact is that over 6 million motor vehicle accidents happen on our American roadways every single year, though a number of drivers and their passengers are kept safe thanks to a properly operating car.
There are incidents, however, in which defective auto equipment have caused injury or even resulted in fatalities.
Common Defective Auto Parts and Liability Claims
Most product liability claims will fall under one of two umbrellas:
- Defectively manufactured vehicle parts or vehicles: Individuals who pursue this type of claim believe that either a car part or the vehicle itself has been improperly manufactured. This defect may have occurred during the manufacturing process, during shipping, or at the dealership
- Vehicles designed without proper safety precautions: Some vehicles have been poorly or dangerously designed (i.e. a top heavy SUV that is prone to unexpectedly rolling over)
Some auto parts tend to be more prone to being listed as “defective” than others. These include:
- Driver’s side and passenger side airbags
- Braking systems
- Electronic system failures
- Collapsing seat-backs
- Defective seat belts, car seats, and child restraints
- Failed steering systems
- Poorly designed tires
- Poorly designed vehicles
In some instances, proving that a defective vehicle or vehicle-part is easy. In others, it can require in-depth knowledge of defective products and an extensive investigation.
Our friendly and professional Grass Valley personal injury attorneys team at the law office of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith have the experience and resources necessary to help prove that a defective vehicle or car part was the result of your injury or the loss of a loved one.
We invite you to call today at (702) 505-8115 if you suspect a faulty vehicle or part has played a part in your injury.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers From Grass Valley, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Grass Valley, NV
Total Est. Time: 6 hr 13 mins
Total Est. Distance: 353 mi
- Continue onto Grass Valley Rd
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Merge onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Erie St/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117