Accidental Death Damages in Las Vegas, NV
When any type of recklessness, carelessness or negligence causes or contributes to a death, surviving loved ones will likely have a basis to file a wrongful death case in which they can seek compensation for their damages.
If you have lost a loved one to a wrongful death and you live in the Las Vegas area, Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith can help.
- We are here during such traumatic times to help build you the strongest possible wrongful death lawsuit
- We are dedicated to getting each of our clients through the legal system as efficiently and successfully as possible
- We will work tirelessly to make sure you recover the full amount of compensation for your damages
Our distinguished Las Vegas wrongful death attorneys encourage family members who believe they’ve lost a loved one to a wrongful death to attend a complimentary consultation to learn more about their legal rights to seek compensation for damages.
Can I File a Claim for Wrongful Death Damages?
Wrongful deaths can occur as a result of a number of different factors or events, including:
- Bicycle, truck or motor vehicle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective drugs
- Equipment malfunction
- Domestic violence or assault
- Medical malpractice or surgical errors
- Slip and fall accidents
- Unsafe premises
- Workplace accidents
As soon as a wrongful death occurs, it’s crucial that grieving families consult with a skilled lawyer to get their case started, as wrongful death claims must be filed within two years of the discovery that a wrongful death has occurred. Claims filed after this two-year deadline will be considered to be invalid and, therefore, your damages may all be dismissed.
Contact a Las Vegas Wrongful Death Lawyer Now!
You have nothing to lose. We provide free evaluations and will discuss all of your concerns privately and with compassion. We will serve as tireless advocates for you and your deceased loved one and will fight to make sure the person responsible is held accountable. Even if you are unsure about filing a wrongful death claim, we are here to discuss your circumstances and to help you make the best decision.