Las Vegas Taxi Cab Injuries Attorney
If you are injured in a Las Vegas taxi cab accident, whether as a passenger, a pedestrian or a bicycle rider, you should speak with an experienced accident attorney from Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith. You can seek financial compensation for your injuries. To learn more, schedule a consultation with an attorney from our firm.
What You Should Do If You Are Involved in a Taxi Cab Accident
If you have been injured in a taxi cab accident in Las Vegas, first you should go or be taken to a hospital emergency room. Second, you should call a Las Vegas personal injury attorney who will represent you in regards to insurance companies and the taxi cab company and safeguard your best interests.
Common Causes of Taxi Cab Accidents in Nevada
One reason taxi cab accidents are common in Las Vegas is the heavy congestion on the city’s main thoroughfares. Las Vegas’ streets are filled with:
- Other taxis
- Dozens of motor vehicles
- Bicycle riders
Las Vegas, as a tourist town, hosts many visitors who need taxi transportation. The huge number of tourists in Las Vegas, many of whom take taxis, contribute to the abundance of taxis on the city’s streets, pushing up the odds of a taxi cab accident.
Taxi companies will naturally try to defend the actions of their drivers to keep their insurance rates down and avoid being held liable for the accident. In their attempts to avoid paying you for the accident or shelling out more to their insurance companies, their version of the accident situation and the cause of your injuries may not be the same as yours.
Contact Las Vegas Taxi Injuries Lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith
The attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith are dedicated to putting your interests first, and giving you the individual attention you need. They have a record of successfully representing persons involved in accidents involving taxis.
To schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney, contact our firm today at (702) 505-8115.
- Taxis Remain Popular Transit Option In Las Vegas, Nv: Accidents Continue
- BBC&S to Represent Family of Cab Driver Killed in LV Shooting
- Proposed Amendment to State Senate Bill Includes Strict Provisions for Ride Sharing Companies
- Drivers of Ride Sharing Companies May Soon Need Business License in Nevada
- Ridesharing Giant Lyft Facing New Lawsuit Stemming from Fatal 2014 Crash
- Ride Sharing Companies Personal Injury Liability in an Accident
- Importance of Engaging an Attorney Following a Ride-Sharing Accident
- Uber, Lyft and Ride Sharing Accidents Lawyers in Las Vegas, NV