Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Orovado
Orovado is a very small town in Humboldt County. Its population is just over 150 people, and it is approximately 45.3 square miles with Route 95 running through it. The town is about 30 miles from the Oregon state line.
Personal Injury in Orovado
Even though the town is relatively small, that does not mean Orovado is immune from accidents. Negligent or reckless acts happen everywhere, and when they do occur, it is important to consult with experienced personal injury lawyers who can assess your case and help you obtain the monetary compensation you deserve.
Personal injury cases vary. A claim can arise from just about any accident if the right circumstances are present. Below is a non-exhaustive list of personal injury claims.
- Medical malpractice
- Auto accidents
- Premises liability
- Defective products
- Aviation accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Public transit accidents, including buses and trains
- Tractor-trailer crashes
- Workman’s compensation claims
In essence, if someone acts in a negligent or reckless manner, and by doing so causes harm to an individual or group of individuals, he or she can be held liable for his or her conduct.
The damages claimed in personal injury lawsuits are in the form of monetary compensation. They are designed to make the injured person or persons whole again and to “heal” what has happened.
Damages can include the following, depending on the type of claim.
- Medical bills;
- Burial costs, if death occurred;
- Lost ability to earn a living;
- Lost wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of companionship, guidance, or consortium
Because each personal injury claim – and the damages incurred – are different, a personal injury attorney is best suited to evaluate the case and decide what should be demanded from the negligent party.
Orovado Personal Injury Attorneys
The Orovado personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen are experienced in handling personal injury cases. In fact, we have been helping victims of negligent and reckless conduct for decades. Our Orovado personal injury attorneys treat each and every client with compassion, and we advocate aggressively to uphold the rights of our clients.
If you, or a loved one, have a personal injury claim and would like to seek monetary compensation, we welcome your call to our Orovado area office. Our Orovado personal injury lawyer offer a free initial consultation to all potential clients.
For your consultation, please call us at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Orovado, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Nv-305 S/S Broad ST
Distance: 508 mi
Time: 7 h 38 min
- Head south on US-95 S toward Rock Creek Rd
- Turn left onto NV-795 E/Rhinehart St
- Turn right onto E 2nd St
- Sharp left to merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 231 for Nevada 305 toward Downtown/Battle Mountain
- Turn right onto NV-305 S/S Broad St
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Merge onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Erie St/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117