Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Indian Hills
The census-designated place of Indian Hills is located south of Carson City in Douglas County, Nevada. It is near other cities such as Johnson Lane, Genoa-Jacks Valley, Genoa, Empire, and Logan Creek. Indian Hills offers several recreational facilities such as the James Lee Memorial Park, which has a unique skate park, a dog park, playground, gazebo, ball courts and fields, nature trails, and picnic facilities. Other parks in the neighborhood include the North Sunridge Park and South Sunridge Park.
Indian Hills has a total land area of 14.6 square miles and an estimated population of 5,928. Approximately 52% of the residents were females and the median resident age was 43.8 years. There are around 2,217 households with an average household size of 2.67 persons. The median household income was $57,445. 50% of the population were married while 13.54% were divorced. 6.6% of the residents were born outside the United States.
Indian Hills has a thriving economy supported by various industries such as the retail trade, construction, health care, and social assistance, accommodation and food services, and wholesale trade.
Residents who work in Indian Hills are engaged as electrical equipment mechanics, construction trades workers, managers, material movers, sales and related workers, engineers, personal care workers, and maintenance and repair, workers. 83% of the residents travel using their own cars while 11% ride a car with others (carpool). The average commute time (one-way) is 24 minutes slightly lower than the US average of 25 minutes.
Indian Hills has an average of 248 sunny days every year, with rainfall and snowfall that are lower than the United States average.
Dog Bites in Indian Hills
Dog owners are responsible for injuries caused by their dogs, as a result of dog bites and attacks. While certain breeds are notorious for being vicious, other dogs may attack persons depending on the circumstances. Elderly and very young children are at a higher risk of fatal injuries if attacked by dogs.
Physical injuries arising from dog bites can be painful and may require expensive treatment and time off from work for complete recovery. If you or a family member is injured by another person’s dog, you may be entitled to compensation.
In Indian Hills and neighboring cities in Douglas County, Nevada, the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith has several years of experience, helping victims suffering from dog bites and dog attacks obtain the compensation that they need to recover and move on from their traumatic experience. We offer a free initial consultation to assess your case.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Indian Hills, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Indian Hills, NV 89705
Distance: 440 mi
Time: 7 h 10 min
- Head north toward Jacks Valley Rd
- Turn left on Jacks Valley Rd
- Continue onto Schneider Ranch Rd
- Continue onto Bavarian Dr
- Continue straight to stay on Bavarian Dr
- Turn left onto Jacks Valley Rd
- Turn left onto US-395 N
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 towards Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left follow the signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/ N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas