Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Glenbrook
Situated on the east shore of Lake Tahoe in Douglas County, Nevada, census-designated Glenbrook is known for its timber industry. It obtained its name from two of its primary geographical features which area glen (secluded valley) and a brook (small stream).
Glenbrook occupies a land area of 3.8 square miles with approximately 215 residents. It is blessed with a Mediterranean climate that is typically dry and subtropical.
Residents in Glenbrook work in management, professional and related occupations, in information, professional, scientific, waste management services, educational services, health care, and social assistance occupations.
Glenbrook Caring for Its Elders
A significant portion of Glenbrook’s population is composed of older people who are cared for by relatives and institutions like nursing homes. While we all want the best for our senior citizens, they can become the victims of elder or nursing home abuse wherever in the country they are located.
Nursing home abuse can take many forms including physical abuse resulting in bodily injuries, emotional abuse, neglect, abandonment, and financial exploitation. Due to their frail physical and emotional conditions, our elderly relatives may not report incidents of abuse.
Vigilance is essential, for there are specific signs that can indicate elderly abuse, such as:
- Sudden changes in behavior
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Poor personal hygiene
- Unsanitary living conditions
- Unexplained physical injuries; e.g., welts, bruises, and fractures
- Unusual behavior
Discovering elderly abuse of a loved one can be emotionally devastating. Seeking legal remedies for an elderly family member can help redress their injuries. Depending on the circumstances of the elder abuse, you or your family member may be able to pursue a claim for compensation for physical injuries and pain and suffering.
Your Glenbrook elderly abuse attorney can help establish your claim against the persons responsible and obtain the maximum value of damages that your loved one deserves.
In Glenbrook, Nevada, our personal injury lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith have years of experience in elderly abuse cases, helping clients recover physically and emotionally from abusive acts in the hands of the people entrusted with their care.
To discuss the circumstances of your particular case and to arrange a free consultation, we welcome your call today at (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Glenbrook, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Glenbrook, NV 89413
Distance: 449 mi
Time: 7 h 8 min
- Head south on Friedhoff Rd toward US-50 W
- Sharp left onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Slight right to merge onto I-580 N/US-395 N/US-50 E toward Reno
- Take exit 39 to merge onto US-50 E toward Dayton/Fallon
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117