Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Gardnerville Ranchos
Situated in Western Nevada near the California state line, the city of Gardnerville Ranchos forms part of Douglas County in Nevada. Gardnerville Ranchos has a total land area of 14.7 square miles and is near the communities of Ruhenstroth, Gardnerville, East Valley, Minden, Carter Springs, Fish Springs, Mesa Vista, and Alpine Village.
This district offers plenty of opportunities for camping, sightseeing, and other outdoor activities in any of its parks and camp sites such as the Lampe Park, Jacks Valley Wildlife Management Area, Washoe Tribe Camp ground, China Spring Youth Camp, Four H Club Camp, and the Nevada Beach Forest Camp.
Gardnerville Ranchos has an estimated population of 11,386 people, 11,372 of which live in households. The median resident age is 42.4 years. Gardnerville Ranchos has 4,501 households where the average household size is 2.53 persons. 3,247 families make up those households and the average family size is 3. The average household income is $70,114. Cost of living in this community is 4.10% higher than the U.S. average.
Industries and Jobs
Businesses in various industries provide high value employment for residents. These establishments are involved in construction, accommodation and food services, manufacturing, retail trade, arts, entertainment, and recreation, and administrative and support services.
Residents work as electrical equipment mechanics, installation, maintenance, and repair workers, managers, carpenters, vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, repairers, personal care workers, construction trades workers, and as top executives.
The average travel time to work is between 10 to 19 minutes and the majority drive their own cars while approximately 12% of workers ride their bicycles to work. Taking the bicycle can promote good health and a clean environment but riders are exposed to risks of bicycle accidents when they collide with motor vehicles.
With the relative light weight of the bicycle and absence of protective covering for the rider, a bicycle crash can result in serious or fatal injuries. If you or a loved one is involved in a bicycle accident in Gardnerville Ranchos, you may be entitled to compensation.
Nevada statutes prohibit drivers of motor vehicles from:
- Interfering intentionally with the movement of a bicycle rider
- Overtaking a bicyclist unless done safely without any endangerment to the cyclist
- Entering, stopping, or driving within bike lanes
- Moreover, motorists must yield to bicycle riders at intersections, give an audible horn warning to avoid collision, and to exercise due care to prevent colliding with a bicycle rider
In Gardnerville Ranchos and other areas of Nevada, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have years of proven experience in recovering compensation for victims of bicycle accidents. We also handle a wide range of personal injury cases such as motorcycle, bus, and car accidents through to medical malpractice, defective products, and wrongful death.
Contact us today at 702-228-2600 and avail of our free initial consultation.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Gardnerville Ranchos, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Gardnerville Ranchos, NV 89460
Distance: 424 mi
Time: 6 h 44 min
- Head northwest toward NV-88 N
- Slight right onto NV-88 N
- Take the 1st right onto NV-756 E/Centerville Ln
- Continue straight onto Dresslerville Rd
- Continue onto Riverview Dr
- Turn right onto US-395 S
- Turn left onto NV-208 E
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right