Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in East Valley, NV
East Valley is situated east of Gardnerville in Western Nevada. It has an area of 9.5 square miles, most of which is land. East Valley is near Gardnerville, Fish Springs, Ruhenstroth, Minden, Carter Springs, Johnson Lane, and Pine Nut.
East Valley has an estimated population of 1,474 people. The median resident age is 54.0 years old, older than the Nevada median age. Median household income as well is 13% higher than the Nevada median income.
Companies and businesses that generate employment for East Valley residents are engaged in a wide range of businesses such as:
- Professional, scientific, and technical services
- Health care and social assistance
- Public administration
- Retail trade
Administrative and support and waste management services
65.7% of the population is employed workers while 6.1% work at home. The average travel time to work is between 10 to 20 minutes and majority of the residents prefer to drive cars to work.
Motorcycle Accidents in East Valley
Riding motorcycles is also popular in East Valley and other parts of Nevada. Providing little or no protection to riders, motorcycles expose riders to risks of serious injury particularly at road intersections. Speeding and driving under the influence (DUI) are common causes of motorcycle accidents and car accidents in Las Vegas. Other causes include distracted driving, and defective motorcycle parts and components.
Motorcycle crashes can cause serious injuries to riders and pedestrians who may suffer traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, fractures and broken bones. Expenses for medical treatment, ongoing rehabilitation, therapy, and lost income from time off work can add up and create financial challenges preventing recovery.
If you or a loved one is involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. A personal injury attorney with experience in motorcycle accidents can help by studying your case, sorting your claims, preparing paper trail and evidence to support your claim, and represent you in out of court settlements and in civil litigation.
In East Valley and other portions of Nevada, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have decades of experience in motorcycle accidents. We help clients obtain the maximum value of damages that they deserve.
We also handle other types of personal injury cases such as truck accidents, bicycle accidents, defective products, slip and fall, and wrongful death. Call us today at (702) 505-8115 to speak to a lawyer about your case. Initial consultation is free.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From East Valley, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
East Valley, NV 89423
Distance: 426 mi
Time: 6 h 43 min
- Head southeast on E Valley Rd toward Stockyard Rd
- Turn left onto Fish Springs Rd
- Take the 1st right onto E Valley Rd
- Turn right onto Pinenut Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Muller Pkwy
- Turn left onto US-395 S
- Turn left onto NV-208 E
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117