Nevada Law Firm Representing Accident Victims in Caliente
Accident Lawyers Serving Caliente, NV
Caliente is named after hot springs located nearby, and this historic railroad town has a population of approximately 1,130. The Caliente Railroad station is still standing although it now houses city offices, a library, and an art gallery.
There are many opportunities in the area for those who love the outdoors – including parks, a swimming pool, rodeo grounds, a shooting range, and a motocross race track. As well, the Caliente is located near the Rainbow Canyon, the Kershaw-Ryan State Park, and several other state parks.
Standing up for Caliente Residents
Caliente is a mecca for those who love the outdoors. However, exploring the outdoors can sometimes result in accidents involving boats, RVs, buses or cars.
If you or a loved one, have been injured an accident in Caliente, one that was the result of someone else’s negligence, then it is very important to engage an attorney who knows the ins and outs of personal injury law.
At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith, we have a legal team who is well-versed in the law, and who have your very best interests at heart.
Cruising on the water in a boat, jet ski, or another water vehicle can be fun, but it can also result in devastating injuries if the proper care is not taken.
Injuries can be sustained as a result of:
- Falling off boats or jet skis
- Reckless operation of a watercraft
- Operating a boat or other watercraft while intoxicated
- Collisions with other boats or jet skiers
- Falling onto boat decks or into boating gear, such as propellers
Fortunately, an experienced boating accident attorney can help protect your rights and fight to secure the maximum compensation to which you are entitled under the law.
If you, or someone close to you, have been the victim of a boating or watercraft accident, consulting with an experienced watercraft accident attorney can be the best decision you make for your personal injury claim.
Contact us for a free legal consultation
At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith we are committed to looking out for the interests of Caliente citizens when another party’s negligence has caused the injury.
Not only do we offer free initial consultations, but we are willing to travel to you if you are unable to leave your home or the hospital due to your injuries. We welcome you are contacting us, either online or by phone on 702-228-2600.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Caliente, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Caliente, NV 89030
Distance: 148 mi
Time: 2 h 14 min
- Head southeast on Market St toward Front St
- Turn right onto US-93 S/Front St
Continue to follow US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 46 for Cheyenne Ave
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Cheyenne Ave E
- Turn left onto E Cheyenne Ave
- Turn right onto N Civic Center Dr
- Turn right onto E Carey Ave
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on E Carey Ave
- Turn right onto Donna St
Destination will be on the left