Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Las Vegas, NV
Dedicated Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas, NV: Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith
If you or someone you love has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Las Vegas, NV, the experienced attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith can help you discover your total recovery needs today. Our accomplished Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys will create a strategic legal approach to compiling your overall financial restitution requirements, so you can start the healing process immediately.
Knowledgeable Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada cannot state enough that the very first priority in establishing a successful case is getting the medical care you need immediately to understand the overall extent of your injuries.
While you are seeking treatment, we will:
- Investigate the crash site
- Safeguard evidence associated with your injuries and property damage
- Interview witnesses from the scene
- Depose law enforcement officials who responded to the crash site and filed the police report
- Partner with professionals who can strengthen our case, including accident reconstruction experts and medical specialists
- Determine the overall accounting and financial recovery figures necessary to cover your initial and ongoing medical care, lost wages, and additional expenses in their totality
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada provide the legal opportunity you and your family need to hold the negligent driver who caused your injuries and time away from week responsible for your recovery.
Our Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Represent Catastrophic Injuries
Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys in Las Vegas know that the very nature of these crashes often leads to severe and devastating injuries that can change the lives of our clients and their families forever.
If you have lost a limb, suffered irreparable neck, spine, or head injuries, or were scarred or disfigured, our motorcycle crash lawyers in Las Vegas are going to take your long-term medical needs fully into account before approaching the negligent driver and their insurance company for a financial figure that will satisfy your overall case.
Your motorcycle accident injuries are unique, and so is the way our Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers will approach your financial outcome. By partnering with our motorcycle accident lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith in Las Vegas, Nevada, you gain access to decades of accomplished legal experience that produces results. We approach each of our injured client’s cases with the precision and detail they need to pursue absolute financial recovery figures for their complete injuries.
Motorcycle Accident FAQs
Q: How many motorcycle accident injuries and deaths occur in the United States each year?
A: Based on the records obtained from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, last year alone:
- An estimated 88,000 motorcyclists were injured in accidents throughout the country
- There were 4,976 motorcyclist fatalities in the U.S.; an 8% increase from the previous year
- 55 of those fatalities occurred in the State of Nevada
Data collected by the Centers for Disease Control lists that:
- Since the year 2000, motorcycle-related deaths have increased by 55%
- The economic liability of motorcycle-related crashes reaches $12 Billion annually
Q: Are all motorcycle riders required to wear helmets in the State of Nevada?
A: Yes. The State of Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles lists that a universal helmet law is in effect in the State of Nevada. This law states that all riders must be wearing a helmet during the operation of a motorcycle.
Q: What are the leading causes of motorcycle accidents in the United States?
- Vehicles maneuvering through traffic and making unsafe lane changes without looking for motorcyclists
- Car doors hazardously opening as a motorcycle passes
- Left turns in front of motorcyclists
- Vehicle operation/driving under the influence
- Driving a vehicle while distracted
- Speeding and reckless driving by passenger vehicle drivers
- Vehicles failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Failing to observe motorcycles as road-sharing vehicles
Q: What types of injuries occur during motorcycle accidents?
A: Because of the size differential between a passenger vehicle and a motorcycle, and the rider’s vulnerable, exposed state, motorcycle accident injuries are often serious and can require lengthy treatment.
The most common personal injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident can include:
- Broken bones
- Torn muscles and ligaments
- Neck and spine injuries
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Burns and road rash
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Q: What type of costs are associated with motorcycle accident injuries?
A: The CDC reported that the average hospital charges for motorcycle riders who sustained a traumatic brain injury were 13 times higher than the charges for those who did not. Even if your injuries do not include a serious brain injury, the costs can be overwhelming and require an experience accident attorney to pursue the overall financial recovery amount that will provide you with the time and resources you need to heal.
These recover costs can include:
- Current and future lost wages
- Immediate, on-going, and future medical expenses
- Prescription and medical device costs
- Therapy and rehabilitation services
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
Q: What if I cannot afford the medical care necessary to heal fully?
A: Your health and well-being are our attorneys’ number one priority. It is important that you obtain the medical care you require to resume your previous health. In some cases, motorcycle accidents can cause permanent injuries that require additional financial compensation to ensure long-term care is covered without you paying out of pocket.
The LAS VEGAS motorcycle accident attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith will review your accident from beginning to end, including your medical records and statements from your doctors, to ensure no detail is overlooked when we seek the maximum financial recovery available for your case.
Q: How do I begin a claim against the driver who caused my motorcycle accident and injuries?
A: As you undergo medical treatment, contact our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith in Las Vegas, NV today by calling 702-228-2600 to schedule a free consultation. Our dedicated Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers will take the lead in investigating your accident, the driver who caused your injuries, your medical records, and overall financial needs to pursue the best outcome available for your case.
- Increase In Nevada Motorcycle Accidents In 2016
- Seven Motorcycles In Chain-Reaction Motorcycle Accident
- Avoiding Motorcycle Accidents: Things To Consider Before Buying A Motorcycle
- Three Things That Can Save Your Life And Reduce Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident Brings Up Safety Issues
- Motorcycle Fatal Crashes on the Rise in Nevada
- Where to Find a Towed Vehicle after an Accident on I-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- I’ve Been Involved in a Left Hand Turn Collision – Who is at Fault?
- HOV and Carpool Lanes – Know the Rules
- What is my Personal Injury Claim Worth?
- Know When To Contact A Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- What Types Of Damages Can I Seek After Suffering A Personal Injury?