Pahrump Car Accident Attorneys
We’re Ready to Help However We Can
If someone crashed right into you while you were driving through Pahrump – perhaps along Route 160 or Route 372 – then you should already be thinking about filing a claim against that driver. How do you begin? The simple decision is to get the professional Pahrump car accident lawyers of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen on your side right away. When we are working on your case, all of our experience becomes your own, so you will have the know-how and strength needed to take on any auto insurance company.
What Did the Other Driver Do Wrong?
It is not enough to simply say that the other driver hit you and caused your car accident. You have to be ready to back up your statements with convincing evidence and arguments. Our attorneys can investigate your crash to figure out what the other driver did wrong, so we can prove that you are owed compensation from them, not the other way around.
Car accidents are often caused by these driver mistakes and reckless behaviors:
- Distracted driving: Nearly every driver has a smartphone, which they keep close at hand, sometimes too close at hand. When a driver has become distracted by their phone or any other type of distraction, the risk of them causing a crash will dramatically increase because they are effectively driving with their eyes and ears closed, and their hands off the wheel.
- Drunk driving: Intoxicated drivers are unable to safely control their vehicles, and often cause car accidents because of it. The slightest change to a person’s blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level is enough to cause dangerous intoxication and its side effects, like blurred vision, worsened reaction time, and shaky steering.
- Speeding: Reckless driving takes many forms, but one of the most common and dangerous forms is speeding. When a speed limit is posted, it has been carefully calculated based on the road’s typical conditions. Therefore, it is impossible to break the speed limit and still drive safely and responsibly.
- Tailgating: Rear-end collisions become more likely when a driver is tailgating the other or following too closely. The driver who is tailgating won’t be able to react if there is a sudden braking event. If they are distracted, then they might not notice that the traffic in front of them is gradually slowing, causing a crash that way.
Is It Worth Hiring a Lawyer for a Car Accident?
Many people wonder if it is worth hiring a car accident attorney. The answer depends on the details of your crash. Minor crashes that do not cause any injuries and only minimal vehicular damage usually do not require the attention of a legal professional because the damages are so low. Accidents that involve serious injuries and totaled vehicles, though, should be handled with the assistance of an attorney.
Other reasons why it is worth hiring a car accident lawyer:
- Avoid mistakes: Filing and managing a car accident claim will involve numerous liability laws and insurance company regulations, as well as legal expectations for how to create a claim. To reduce your risk of making a clerical error that could jeopardize your recovery, you should work with an attorney who knows the ins and outs of everything.
- Demand the right damages: How much money should the liable driver’s insurance company pay you for your damages? Even if you have a guess, how can you be sure it is accurate? Lawyers are familiar with how to accurately calculate past and future damages, so you don’t risk leaving unclaimed compensation behind.
- Feel better: Overall, leaving your car accident claim on the desk of a professional attorney will just make you feel better. You can focus on your family, work, and rest while leaving all the complicated parts of your case up to your lawyer.
How Do You Choose an Attorney for a Car Accident?
If you know that you need a car accident attorney, you still might not know who to choose to help you. How do you choose an attorney for a car accident? Asking questions and learning about their background is useful. At our firm, we offer free initial consultations for this exact purpose. You can talk with our attorneys without having to reach for your wallet first. We believe this is the right way to treat potential clients, and it is just one of many things we do to prioritize your experience with our firm.
Dedicated to Your Success from the First StepOur Pahrump car accident lawyers want you to succeed with your claim from the moment that you first call us. We are proud to offer our legal services to people throughout our communities because it is an honor to help our neighbors and friends through such tough times. If you think we should be the law firm that helps with your case, then please call us at (702) 505-8115, so we can begin discussing its details with you.
“John Bertoldo made us feel very at ease about the situation... They truly care about their clients and making them feel at ease through the entire process. Overall I think the process has been exceptional.”- Pete
“They were fast, caring, and always answered my questions and reassured me throughout the process. I highly recommend Lindsay Cullen as an attorney and the firm to represent you if you're seeking any legal guidance.”- Jay G.
“Since day one of meeting Brett, I knew I was in good hands. Brett made sure to thoroughly explain and cover any/all question or concern that I had, and was able to ease my mind and get me an answer to the question/s I was seeking.”- Julie
Proven Record of Results
We have recovered millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements for injured clients throughout the state of Nevada.
We strive to treat our clients with integrity, compassion, and respect and provide them with clear communication every step of the way.
Experience You Can Trust
Our attorneys, paralegals and support staff leverage decades of experience across a diverse range of backgrounds on behalf of our clients.
Legacy of Client Satisfaction
Word-of-mouth referrals and repeat clients account for more than 85% of our business, which is a testament to the level of service we provide.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance
Our attorneys will handle each aspect of your case, including securing short and long-term medical care, helping to recover lost wages and more.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of charitable organizations as a way to give back to the community we are honored to serve.