Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Skyland
Skyland is a small town in Douglas County. It has a population of just under 400 individuals. It is located on the eastern shore of Lake Tahoe. Route 50 is the main road through Skyland, connecting it to California and Carson City. Because of the proximity of Lake Tahoe, many residents and visitors participate in water sports such as boating, water skiing, and fishing.
Douglas County itself has approximately 47,000 residents and is in western Nevada. It contains about 13 percent of Lake Tahoe. Major industries in Douglas County include Starbucks, General Electric, Patmont Motor Werks, and North Sails – most of which employ Skyland residents.
Auto Accidents in Skyland
Car accidents are one of the most common accidents in the country. Each year, about 40,000 Americans died in car crashes with another 6 million suffering serious injuries. In Nevada, there are about 300 fatal accidents every year.
Car accidents happen for a number of reasons with one of the biggest being distracted driving. The second biggest is driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Other reasons auto accidents occur include:
- Failure to observe traffic signals
- Driving recklessly
- Failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk
- Not using appropriate signals while driving
An auto accident can result in death. If death does not occur, the car accident victim may suffer injuries that will last his or her lifetime.
These injuries can cause a person to permanently lose their ability to work and earn a living. Their quality of life may be drastically diminished. Even if the loss of ability to work is not permanent, a temporary inability to earn a living can still cause severe financial strain on a person and his or her family.
If you, or a loved one, have experienced an automobile crash in Skyland, you may be entitled to compensation. Seeking the advice of an auto accident attorney can help you determine what your next step should be.
The lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have been handling car crash cases for many years. We know that a severe car crash can turn your life upside down. Our goal is to help restore your quality of love, alleviate your stress, and aggressively litigate your case so that your rights under Nevada law are upheld.
For a free initial consultation, we welcome your call to our Skyland area office at 702-228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Skyland, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Skyland, NV 89413
Total Est. Time: 6h 45mins
Total Est. Distance: 449 mi
- Head northeast on Lynn Way toward Deercliff Dr
- Turn right onto Myron Dr
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Fire Rd
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St
- Turn right onto E Clearview Dr
- Turn left onto S Edmonds Dr
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/U.S. 95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas