Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Mesquite
80 miles north of the hubbub of Las Vegas lies Mesquite, Nevada, a pleasant town of just over 15,000 residents with the majority being retirees who are seeking a quieter life in a dry, desert climate. Las Vegas and Mesquite do have one thing in common, however, and that is casinos.
Founded by Mormon pioneers in 1880, the economy of the area has been primarily driven by the casino industry since the 1970s, which lead to Mesquite being named one of the fastest growing small towns in America in 2006.
Representing the Residents of Mesquite, Nevada
Apart from its resident population, many of those in Mesquite on any given day are travelers and tourists who are not from around town. Because of their unfamiliarity with the area, this can sometimes result in a number of unknown and unintended but negligent actions on their part, especially when it comes to automobile-related injuries.
Car Accidents in Mesquite
Given Mesquite’s proximity to the busy I-15, it is not uncommon for car accidents to occur. These types of accidents, though fortunately not as common in Nevada as other states, do happen and can leave individuals with painful injuries including:
- Whiplash injuries: This type of injury occurs when the head is “whipped” forwards and backwards, most often due to being rear-ended. Symptoms can range from pain in the neck to dizziness, fatigue, blurred vision, and memory problems.
- Knee injuries: Knee injuries are among the most common type of injury. Apart from pain, those with this injury may notice a popping noise in the knee, redness, swelling, or can even develop a fever.
- Spinal cord injuries: These are among the most serious of all car-related injuries. Pain, difficulty breathing, lack of mobility and loss of bladder or bowel control can all be symptoms of a spinal cord injury.
Entrust your Case with an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Obtaining a fair settlement when it comes to a car accident is increasingly difficult due to the involvement of aggressive insurance companies who are trying to give you as small of a settlement as possible.
At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith, we make it our priority to stand beside our clients and fight for their rights to a fair settlement that will cover your medical costs, wage loss, and any other expenses.
If you or someone you love have suffered injury as a result of the negligence of another party in Mesquite, Nevada, we invite you to contact us today at 702-228-2600 for a free initial legal consultation to discuss your case and your rights.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Mesquite, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Mesquite, NV 89027
Distance: 84.3 mi
Time: 1h 20 min
- Head north toward Riverside Rd
- Sharp left onto NV-170 S/Riverside Rd
- Take the ramp to Las Vegas
- Merge onto I-15 S
- Take exit 42 to merge onto Oran K. Gragson Fwy/US-95 N toward Reno
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Slight left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas