Double Spring Accident & Injury Lawyers
Double Spring is a very small town in Douglas County. It has a population of only 158 people, and covers approximately 8.77 square miles. Double Spring is the last Nevada Historic Marker that lies along Route 395 southbound.
Helping Double Spring Residents
Even in small towns like Double Springs accidents and injuries happen every day. While some of them are not the fault of anyone else, many of them are the result of the negligent and reckless actions of a third party.
Fortunately, there are many areas of law that exist to protect victims of others’ negligence. So when you or a loved one have been involved in an accident that has caused injury – whether minor or severe – it is important to consult with anexperienced personal injury attorney, like ours at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen.
Personal Injury & Accident Law
When someone else’s negligent or reckless actions hurt another person, that negligent party must be held liable.
To prove negligence, one must show:
- That the responsible party had a duty of care to the injured party;
- That the responsible party’s act or inaction caused the injury;
- That the injured person is entitled to damages.
If negligence is proven, monetary compensation is available to a victim. These damages include:
- Loss of wages
- Loss of ability to earn a living
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Many types of situations are covered under personal injury law. Our Double Spring area firm has years of experience handling many types of personal injury claims, such as:
- Car accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Pedestrian accidents
- Products liability
- Medical malpractice
We Offer Free Consultations
If you, or a loved one, have been injured due to the negligence or reckless actions of another person or company, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, Smith & Cullen we offer free initial consultations, and our lawyers are able to advise you on your personal injury claim and answer any questions you, or a loved one, may have.
For understanding, compassion, and top-notch legal representation call (702) 505-8115.
Directions to Our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney From Double Spring, NV
These Directions Are From Google Maps Starting From:
Double Spring, NV 89030
Distance: 340 mi
Time: 6 h 9 min
- Head southeast
- Turn left toward NV-379 N
- Slight left onto NV-379 N
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto Great Basin Blvd
- Turn right onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 46 for Cheyenne Ave
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Cheyenne Ave E
- Turn left onto E Cheyenne Ave
- Turn right onto N Civic Center Dr
- Turn right onto E Carey Ave
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on E Carey Ave
Turn right onto Donna St
Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117