Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Spring Creek
Spring Creek, Nevada is a community of 12,361 residents that has only been in existence since the 1970s. Developed by Robert P. McCullock, Spring Creek was constructed to serve as three separate large housing sections:
- The west being located closer to services such as a shopping center and post office
- A division 1 mile east located closely to the main school campus serving grades K-12
- The “central” section another mile east beyond that being near an outdoor sports complex, an 18-hole golf course, and a marina
Spring Creek is a fairly young and affluent community, with the median age being 32 years and the average household income being $60,109. Known as a “bedroom community” for the industries and businesses operating in nearby Elko City, a number of the men and women of Spring Creek make the 20 minute or 15 mile commute to Elko every day.
Cars Claim Hundreds of Lives in Nevada Annually
Every single year, auto accidents claim tens of thousands of lives across the country. In 2013, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety determined that 32,719 lives were claimed due to auto accidents in the United States. The majority of the accidents are car occupants (as opposed to large trucks, pickups, motorcycles and pedestrians).
Most of Nevada’s 242 car fatalities in 2013 happened in urban areas such as Spring Creek and other similar communities in the Elko Micropolitan Statistical Area. In many of these situations, family members of the deceased who feel that the negligence or carelessness of another played a role in their loved one’s death may choose to file a “wrongful death” claim.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
In the state of Nevada, the following individuals are eligible to file a wrongful death claim:
- A surviving spouse/domestic partner
- A child of the deceased
- If there is no surviving spouse, domestic partner or child, the parents of the deceased may file a wrongful death lawsuit
If the deceased had a personal representative, he or she may also file for wrongful death
In some situations, the courts will allow for other individuals to file, however they must do so within 2 years of the date of the individual’s death.
Wrongful death claims can help lessen the burden of an already tragic situation for friends and family, allowing for the payment of medical expenses, funeral and burial expenses, loss of wages and benefits, and more.
Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith provides free initial consultations to clients who have suffered a loss or personal injury due to negligence of another. We help you to fully understand your rights and receive the compensation to which you’re entitled.
We welcome your call today at 702-228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Spring Creek, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Spring Creek, NV
Total Est. Time: 6 hr 58 mins
Total Est. Distance: 452 mi
- Head north on Frisco Dr toward Glen Haven Dr
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Glen Haven Dr
- Turn left onto Spring Creek Pkwy
- Turn right onto NV-227 W
- Turn right onto S 12th St
- Turn right onto Idaho St
- Turn left onto E Jennings Way
- Turn right to merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 352 for US-93 toward E Wells
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn left onto Great Basin Blvd
- Turn right onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto NV-318 S
- Turn right onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 to merge onto US-95 N toward Reno
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117