Personal Injury Attorneys in Lovelock
Lovelock is the only city in Pershing County. It was named for a nearby medium-security men’s prison and a Cold War-era gunnery range.
The city used to be a stop for settlers who were on their way to California. After that, it became a train depot. Now the town is mainly driven by tourism and employment at the nearby prison.
Workers’ Compensation for Lovelock employees
Regardless of their occupation, when a Lovelock employee has suffered a work-related illness or injury, he or she may be entitled to benefits from his or her employer’s workman’s comp insurance company.
An employer is required to carry workers’ compensation insurance in Nevada. As a result, when an employee is injured or becomes sick due to something work-related, he or she can submit a claim to his or her employer and received benefits.
Workman’s compensation benefits typically include:
- Medical expenses;
- Lost wages;
- Vocational rehabilitation;
- Death benefits for surviving family members, if the employee was killed due to a work-related illness or injury
There are deadlines when it comes to filing for workers’ comp, so it is important that the claim is made in a timely manner. If the employee misses the deadline, this could threaten his or her ability to obtain benefits.
Unfortunately, claims can be denied, even if they are legitimate. When this happens, the employee is entitled to appeal the decision. If you have been denied workman’s compensation benefits and believe you are entitled to them due to a work-related injury or illness, it would be wise to hire a workers’ comp attorney that can review your claim and help you file an appeal.
The workman’s compensation attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith are skilled in handling workers’ comp claims. For years, we have been helping injured and sick employees obtain benefits from their employers’ insurance companies whether it involves the initial filing of the claim or appealing a denial.
Get a free initial consultation
If you, or a loved one, have suffered from a job-related illness or injury, you are most likely entitled to benefits from your employer. Speaking to a workman’s comp attorney can get you on the right track to obtaining those benefits.
For a free initial consultation, the Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith firm welcomes your call to our Lovelock area office at 702-830-7153.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Lovelock, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 439 mi
Time: 6 h 39 min
- Head southeast on Main St toward E Broadway
- Turn right to merge onto I-80 W
- Merge onto I-80 W
- Take exit 83 for US-95 toward Fallon/Las Vegas
- Continue onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn right onto W Williams Ave
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S/S Taylor S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117