Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Logan Creek
The community of Logan Creek is part of Douglas County in Nevada, situated along the U.S. Route 50 towards Carson City. It is surrounded by the communities of Lake Ridge and Glenbrook. Other communities located near Logan Creek include Skyland, Zephyr Cove, Round Hill Village, Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village, Genoa, and Kingsbury. Its total area measures 1.8 square miles, of which 1.7 square miles is land.
Residents of Logan Creek
Logan Creek has an estimated population of only 26 people, of which 46.12% are males while 53.8% are females. The median resident age is 63 years, significantly older than the Nevada state median age. The average household size has 1.9 people. The median household income is higher than the Nevada median income while cost of living here is lower than the United States average.
There are approximately 8 grocery stores, 1 club store, 5 convenience stores and a dozen gas stations and at least 50 full-service restaurants in this neighborhood.
With an older median resident age and an aging population, elderly care is important in Logan Creek. The elderly are vulnerable to neglect, exploitation, and abuse almost everywhere.
Elderly abuse and neglect can happen at home, in nursing homes, or in hospitals. It may not be easily detected because most injured victims are often afraid of reporting maltreatment or abuse or the perpetrators are people entrusted with their care.
Some indications of abuse and neglect include unexplained bruises or injuries, malnutrition, drastic behavioral changes, and signs of sexual abuse. Losses of valuables and money can also indicate economic exploitation. If your loved one appears to be a victim of elderly neglect or nursing home abuse, you may be entitled to compensation.
Paying close attention to changes in your elderly loved ones is an important step in preventing and fighting elderly abuse. If abuse or neglect are apparent, your elderly abuse attorney can help by assessing your situation, gathering evidence in support of your claim, and fight for your family member’s rights.
Representing residents of Logan Creek
In Logan Creek and in most parts of Nevada, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have years of experience in nursing home abuse and elderly neglect cases. We also handle a wide range of personal injury cases including emergency room errors, cancer misdiagnosis, medical devices injuries, and slip and fall accidents.
Call us today at 702-228-2600 to speak to a lawyer about your situation. We offer a free initial consultation
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Logan Creek, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Logan Creek, NV 89413
Distance: 447 mi
Time: 7 h 08 min
- Head north on Logan Creek Dr toward Michael Ln
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St/Rte 30
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E/Rte 30
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117