Baker Personal Injury & Accident Law Firm
Baker is located approximately 5 miles from the main entrance of Great Basin National Park. The town was named after George W. Baker, an early settler. It is extremely small with a population of fewer than 80 individuals, yet it has many areas where tourists can stay in order to explore some of the surrounding scenic areas.
Additionally, Baker is home to several artists and prominent citizens, such as the person famous for inventing the atomic force microscope. Furthermore, the School of Natural Order has made Baker it’s home, as has the Long Now Foundation, which plans to use its land there for the Clock of the Long Now, a clock designed to operate with minimum human intervention.
Baker is also home to many other activities such as:
- Backpacking in the Mount Moriah Wilderness Area
- Mountain biking on 35 miles of trails
- Stargazing in Great Basin National Park
- Bird watching and fishing in Great Basin National Park
- Wildlife viewing in the Fish Springs National Wildlife Refuge
- Exploring the remains of the Fremont Indians’ pithouses, built approximately 900 years ago
- Visiting the Osceola Mining District, a town once booming in the late 1800s
- Riding the Ghost Train on the Nevada Northern Railway
Premises Liability in Baker
Baker attracts many tourists because of its proximity to the Great Basin National Park and its many available recreational activities. However, this also heightens the risk for injuries to tourists because of hazards that a commercial property owner may not have taken care of properly.
When a person is injured on another’s property, whether commercial or residential, this is called premises liability, and the owner can usually be held responsible. The individual who was injured can usually sue for the damages he or she has suffered.
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of ability to earn a living
- Property damage
Additionally, the individual’s loved ones may be able to bring a suit based on loss of guardianship or consortium.
If you or a loved one have been injured on another person’s property, consulting a premises liability attorney is important. He or she can evaluate your case and determine whether you can bring a claim against the property owner.
The Car accident attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have handled many premises liability cases and secured many successful jury verdicts and settlements for their clients. We handle each case with compassion and care. Our goal is to get you the compensation you deserve and improve your quality of life and recovery as best we can.
For a consultation, we welcome your call to our office at 702-228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Baker, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 5 hr 1 mins
Total Est. Distance: 303 mi
- Turn right onto NF-589
- Turn left onto NV-487
- Turn left onto US-50 W/US-6 W
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 for US-93/US-95/Interstate 515 toward Phoenix/Reno
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno/Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Keep left, follow signs for US-95 N/Reno and merge onto US-95 N
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas: