Bertoldo Baker Carter & Smith Are Fully Open for Business
Let Us Be Here for You During This Difficult Time
We Are Here For You. Our commitment to helping those that have become injured due to car accidents, premises liability (e.g. slip and falls), and any other case where someone was negligent and caused another person harm.
As Nevada begins to reopen, our firm is prepared to help protect the health of our clients, employees, and community, while continuing to provide the highest level of legal services to our clients that you all expect and deserve. Effective June 1st, 2020, BBCS staff will return to the office, while still closed to the public. Please note that we will ensure sanitary precautions by wiping down all frequented surfaces throughout the day, providing PPE to our staff members and ensure social distancing guidelines within our office.
- Our attorneys are still standing by 24-7 to assist you. Call us at (702) 830-5243.
- We are also fully equipped to video conference with you via any of the popular software such as Zoom, Facetime, Teams or others.
- All of the documents we need to start working on your case can be sent via email or standard mail and can be returned in the same way.
- We have “e-notaries” that can notarize any document electronically.
- We are actively communicating with Insurance companies on our clients’ behalf.
- We work with doctors that are still open and can treat our injured clients. These doctors are using the most sanitary methods to ensure the safety and wellness of their patients.
We’re here for you, just as this community has been for us over 35 years. We thank you for your support and will continue to be there to support all of your legal needs through this trying time.
- Bertoldo Baker Carter & Smith