DUI Accident in Las Vegas, NV Ignites Fear in Local Residents
Drunk driving needlessly takes the lives of Las Vegans and our visitors every year. In July of 2018, an impaired driver got behind the wheel and fatally injured an innocent man who was simply waiting for a bus.
After driving up onto the sidewalk and hitting a light pole, the intoxicated driver smashed into an occupied bus stop, stiking a man sitting there, who later died from his injuries. At Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen, our attorneys will not tolerate the reckless behavior of people who make the decision to drink and drive or the suffering they cause while drunk-driving. We have successfully represented DUI victims and their families in Las Vegas for decades.
The Centers for Disease Control reported that last year:
- There were more than one million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics
- There were 10,497 fatal alcohol-impaired driving accidents; totaling 28% of all traffic-related deaths in the U.S.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported, in the same year:
- There were 800 people injured in a drunk driving crash every day in the U.S.
- There was one alcohol-impaired-driving fatality every 50 minutes throughout the country
- The estimated annual economic impact of alcohol-impaired crashes was $44 Billion
In Nevada alone, the NHTSA recorded:
- 624 DUI arrests last year
- 97 fatalities involving a driver with a blood alcohol content at or above .08
How Can Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen Help Hold Drunk Drivers Accountable?
At Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen, our DUI injury attorneys in Las Vegas work tirelessly to represent DUI victims. Our experienced lawyers will aggressively pursue all compensation available to the victim or the victim’s family for death, injury, pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and property damage caused by the drunk driver. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys and excellent staff will be there to advise and assist you at every step upon the road to justice.
Call Our Distinguished Dui Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas, NV Today
If you have been injured by an impaired driver, or have lost a loved one to their negligence, call the DUI accident attorneys at Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen in Las Vegas, NV at (702) 505-8115 to schedule a free consultation. We know how difficult it can be to move forward after a DUI crash, and we have the solutions that will allow you to gain the confidence you need to move forward.
Car Accident Dui A Serious Problem In Las Vegas
Police Suspect Dui In Connection With Fatal Las Vegas Hit-And-Run
Passengers Become Victims As Alleged Dui Driver Hits Bus
DUI During the Holidays
Study Finds Drowsy Driving to Be as Dangerous as Drunk Driving
Drunk Driver Causes Deadly Bicycle Accident in Las Vegas
Who Is Liable for Personal Injury by Drunk Ridesharing Company Driver?