Workers’ Compensation Department Assistant
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen is currently looking for a Workers’ Compensation Department Assistant, to join our award-winning, nationally renowned personal injury and worker’s compensation law firm.
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen has been an advocate of the Southern Nevada community for over 35 years. The vast majority of our clients come from personal referrals, a testament to our focus on providing the highest quality service. Our passion derives from a commitment to help others and unwrite an injustice. Our clients are victims of rule breakers and bullies who will do anything to avoid accountability. As the Las Vegas Valley grows, we are laser focused on building a team that continues to impact the community positively. We are committed to our clients and know that our knowledge, fight and compassion can change lives.
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen is searching for a Workers’ Compensation (WC) Department Assistant to join our work family. The WC Department Assistant works side by side with our dynamic WC attorney and staff to make a difference in the lives of those that have been injured on the job. A successful WC Department Assistant will interact with clients with compassion, patience and be willing to go the extra mile. Be a part of fighting the good fight and ensuring people get the justice they need. Are you up for the challenge?? Let’s do this!
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen offers a competitive salary, benefits and incentives:
- Salary - depending upon qualifications and experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- 401K with matching
- Bonus opportunities
- Major holidays off
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen Workers’ Compensation Department Assistant.
Qualifications are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more workers’ compensation experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficient in written and oral English language
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as scanner, copy machine, computer
- A self-starter and team player, able to engage, accept direction, collaborate and yet work independently
- Notary Public certificate is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Ability to work with diversified individuals of various backgrounds
Responsibilities and Duties
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen Workers’ Compensation Department Assistant will:
- Support WC team by filing, scanning, and organizing documents
- Speak with current clients when other team members are unavailable
- Screen potential new clients
- Calendar appointment’s for attorney
- Request PPD reports
- Create new client intakes
- Correspond via email with clients
To apply for the position of Workers’ Compensation Department Assistant, please send your updated resume and cover letter to MichelleC@nvlegaljustice.com. Be sure to include the name of the position you are applying for in the Subject Line.