Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen is currently looking for an Associate Attorney to join our award-winning, nationally renowned personal injury and worker’s compensation law firm.
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen advocates for Nevada communities in a collaborative, supportive environment and has done so for over 35 years. The vast majority of our clients have always come from personal referrals, a proud testament to our focus on providing the highest quality service with results exceeding expectations. Our passion derives from a commitment to help others and unwrite injustices. Our clients are victims of rule breakers and bullies who will do anything to avoid accountability. As Nevada and in particular the Las Vegas Valley grows, our firm focuses on building a team to serve those in need. We are committed to our clients and know that our knowledge, fight and compassion can change lives.
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen is searching for a creative, independent, and motivated Associate Attorney to join our work family. We are looking for an associate attorney who is interested in working in a team-orientated environment with growth opportunities. You will be handling all aspects of a personal injury litigation case, including, but not limited to, case evaluation, lawsuit drafting, arguing motions, arbitrations, and depositions. If you are a team player yet self-motivated, we are looking for you. Be a part of fighting the good fight and ensuring people get the justice they need. Are you up for the challenge?? Let’s do this!
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen offer a competitive salary, benefits and incentives:
- Salary – competitive compensation depending upon qualifications and experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- 401K with matching
- Bonus opportunities
- Major holidays off
Bertoldo Baker Carter Smith and Cullen Associate Attorney qualifications are as follows:
- Active Member of the Nevada State Bar, in good standing
- 1- 5 years litigation experience
- Interpersonal, analytical, oral and written communication skills; this includes the ability to be direct, empathetic and collaborate with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with client communications
- Flexibility and Adaptability in fast-paced work environment.
- Drive to have a positive impact in the community.
- Multi-tasking with willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to manage a case from start to finish.
Please submit writing samples along with your resume.
To apply for the position of Associate Attorney, please send your updated resume and cover letter to MichelleC@nvlegaljustice.com. Be sure to include the name of the position you are applying for in the Subject Line.