Lindsay K. Cullen
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Ghandi
Every day, Lindsay Cullen sees clients in the midst of their greatest challenges, facing daunting adversity. She believes it’s her job to guide them and help them regain their strength.
A lifelong athlete, Lindsay developed qualities that carry through to her law practice today. She is driven by hard work, strength, commitment, and sheer fight, able to do feats that look impossible to the rest of the world.
Lindsay is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno, where she earned a B.A. in Criminal Justice with Highest Distinction Honors. Prior to law school, Lindsay worked for the Founder of eBay, as well as former Governor of Nevada, the late Kenny Guinn.
Lindsay earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Golden Gate University, School of Law in San Francisco, California. After passing the California Bar, Lindsay moved to Nevada with her husband Paul. While studying for Nevada’s Bar exam, she took a position with a plaintiff personal injury law firm and found her passion in helping others.
Lindsay has dedicated her law practice to representing those who have experienced injury or loss by the carelessness of another. Through tireless advocacy, she has successfully represented individuals and their families in serious personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premise liability and product defect cases.
In 2013 she joined Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith where she continues to take on challenges and fight for justice.
She knows she cannot undo the traumas, but she can change the outcomes by standing up, by taking challenges face-on, and advocating for those with a quiet voice.
In her spare time Lindsay enjoys running, being outdoors and spending time with her husband Paul, daughter Madison and Siberian Husky Bella.
- State of Nevada
- State of California
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Supreme Court for the State of Nevada
- Supreme Court for the State of California
- Nevada Justice Association – Board of Governors
- Nevada Justice Association – Citizens for Justice, Trustee
- Nevada Justice Association – Women’s Caucus co-chair.
- American Association of Justice, Southern Delegate for the State of Nevada
Awards and Accolades
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 10 Under 40, National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 25 National Trial Lawyers – Medical Malpractice
- 10 Best Female Attorneys in Nevada, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 100 Lawyers, 2016, Readers Choice Awards, Vegas Magazine