Workers' Comp Claims Las Vegas, Nevada
Workers’ compensation claims are intended to help people who are injured on the job seek and recover financial relief. The law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith is dedicated to helping injured workers in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada get the compensation they are entitled to. For more information about the process of pursuing workers’ compensation in Las Vegas, read on, or contact our law offices today. We are happy to meet with you to discuss your options.
Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Claims Process
The process of pursuing workers’ compensation benefits in Las Vegas can be tricky. To ensure the best outcome, it is best to hire a workers’ compensation attorney who is experienced, specifically, in the laws of the state. Say you are injured while working. Your employer, by law, will have workers’ compensation insurance, which may entitle you to compensation for damages that may include:
- Medical coverage
- Lost Wages During the Recovery Process
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Protecting Your Best Interests
Each employer will have workers’ compensation insurance that will help you recover benefits. However, because the insurance carrier and its attorneys have the company’s best interests in mind, it is a good idea to have your lawyer present when filing a workers’ compensation claim to ensure your best interests are protected and to help you recover the full amount of benefits you are entitled to.
The process of handling a Las Vegas workers’ compensation claim can be confusing and time consuming for an injured worker trying to do it on his or her own. If you decide to move forward with one of our Las Vegas workers’ compensation lawyers, we will take care of every aspect of the claim process for you. We try and make it as simple and straight forward as possible to relieve any stress and uncertainty.
During the process, we will keep you well informed of what is happening every step of the way, so you understand the process and know what to expect. We will serve as your advocate, from the very first meeting, and will fight to make sure your employer holds his or her end of the bargain.
Workers Compensation Resources:
Types of Workers’ Compensation Claims
There are several ways in which a person can be injured while on the job. Of course, each industry is different and poses different risks. Following are just some examples of instances in which a person will be eligible to seek workers’ compensation benefits:
- Slip and fall accident while at work
- Fall off a ladder or from other heights while working
- Development of asbestos or another illness as the result of working with hazardous materials
- Developing cumulative or repetitive stress injuries as a result of repeating the same motion over and over again
- What kinds of Injuries and Diseases are covered under Nevada Workers Compensation Laws?
- Filing A Worker’s Comp Case Or Seek Treatment
- Can a Worker Recover Damages for a Slip-and-Fall Accident at Client’s Site
- Javier Arguello, The Best Lawyers in America©2018 in the field of Workers Compensation
- Obtaining Compensation for Vacation Slip-and-Fall Accidents