- What are you currently doing?: I am in my second year at university but will be graduating a year early in 2019. I go to school in Washington, DC and I am currently interning at Congresswoman Jacky Rosen’s office.
- Future plans: In the near future I plan to study abroad in Jordan and improve my Arabic. After graduation I am not sure if I want to obtain a master’s degree in International Affairs or go to law school.
- College: The George Washington University
- Major: International Affairs with a concentration in the Middle East
- Activities Involved In: I am involved with the newly created Bipartisan Women’s Supper Club at GW in the role of Secretary. I am also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta and serve on the Philanthropy Committee. For fun I participate in DC Through a Lens, a photography club at my school.
- This award allowed me to: better afford my college tuition and adjust to my first year living far from my family without having to worry about immediately finding a job as a freshman.
- Favorite quote: “Life is very short and there’s not time for fussing and fighting my friend.” -The Beatles