Las Vegas Casinos Injury Lawyers
In this video Partner Brett A. Carter discusses a premise liability case involving a retired sheriff who was injured in an accident caused by a defective chair in a Las Vegas Casino.
Las Vegas is known for its luxurious hotels and casinos. People travel all across the country to see the bright lights, gamble in the fancy casinos and experience the type of night life only Las Vegas has to offer. Some of the most well-known hotel casinos on the Vegas Strip include:
- Aria Resort and Casino
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Caesar’s Palace Hotel Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Casino
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino
- Mirage Hotel Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Casino
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Palazzo Resort and Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Stratosphere Tower Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Venetian Resort and Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
Each hotel offers guests a unique and unforgettable casino experience. They all offer guests luxurious accommodations featuring pool parties, night clubs, restaurants, entertainment venues, and most importantly, high class casinos.
Casino Accidents and Injuries in Las Vegas, Nevada
Whether you are a tourist, visiting Las Vegas for the weekend, or are a Las Vegas resident, when you visit a casino on or off the Las Vegas Strip you expect to be treated with respect and to have a good time. Under Nevada premise liability law, casino owners and operators have a responsibility to not only make sure their guests have a good time, but also to make sure they are safe while on the premise.
What Should You Do If You Are Injured In A Las Vegas Casino?
If something goes wrong at a casino and someone is injured, the casino can be held liable if it failed to keep the property in a reasonably safe condition or if it knew about or should have known about a potential hazard but failed to fix it.
Examples of Situations That Could Lead To Casino Injuries Include:
- Wet or slippery floors that are not marked
- A spilled drink that is not cleaned up in a timely fashion
- Frayed or torn carpet that could cause someone to trip and fall
- Stairways with poorly attached handrails or loose steps
- Escalators that pose a risk for clothing or show laces to get caught
- Elevators that stop short of the floor level causing a person exiting to trip and fall
- Casino chairs that are old and put a person at risk of falling due to a broken leg
Casinos are busy places, bustling with action. Casino owners and managers have a responsibility to make sure their patrons are safe. If someone is injured because the casino manager fails to maintain the casino or fails to warn patrons of wet surfaces and floors, he or she can be held accountable.
Talk to a Las Vegas Casino Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love is injured while at a casino, you should talk to a Las Vegas Casino Injury Attorney who understands premise liability law in Nevada. The Las Vegas Slip and Fall attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith are experienced personal injury lawyers who are not afraid to challenge any of the major hotel and casinos on the Las Vegas Strip.