Personal Injury Claims in Las Vegas, Nevada
Personal injuries can be devastating on a physical, mental, emotional and financial level. Following any type of personal injury, it’s essential that victims seek immediate medical attention to prevent potentially fatal health complications.
Once their health is stable, it will then be imperative that victims in the Las Vegas area consult an experienced personal injury attorney at the law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith to discuss their personal injury claim. Our understanding, highly skilled injury lawyers are dedicated to cultivating highly personalized, professional relationships with each victim in order to more effectively put their needs first. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients get through the legal system as efficiently and favorable as possible so they can move on with their lives.
Personal Injury Claims Advice
During a complimentary, no-obligation initial consultation, injured parties can:
- Learn more about their legal rights
- Ask questions regarding the legal process associated with pursuing a personal injury lawsuit
- Get a thorough evaluation of their case
- Receive expert advice regarding the best manner in which to resolve their claim
- Secure aggressive, professional representation for all upcoming legal proceedings
Whether an individual personal injury case or a class action lawsuit is more appropriate for an individual will depend on the nature and severity of the injuries as well as the degree to which he/she wants to be involved in the legal process.
Personal Injury Claims & Compensation
To ensure that we provide each of our clients with premier representation, our personal injury lawyers will:
- Gather all necessary evidence, including doctors’ files, police reports, forensic evidence, photographs of the accident scene and/or witness statements
- Thoroughly scrutinize the opposing arguments to point out their weaknesses
- Secure expert testimony to further bolster our clients’ cases
- Provide zealous, professional representation in trial, arbitration and mediation proceedings
Ultimately, our goal is to help our clients recover compensation for their injuries and losses. Personal injury settlements and awards may include compensation for a victim’s medical bills, permanent disabilities, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
To schedule a private discussion of your unique circumstances, contact a Las Vegas personal injury attorney at 702-228-2600 today. If you send us an email, a qualified legal professional will respond promptly.
Related Links :
What is my Personal Injury Claim Worth?
Know When To Contact A Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
What Types Of Damages Can I Seek After Suffering A Personal Injury?
Why You Should Avoid Social Media During Your Personal Injury Case
Personal Injury Compensation For Lyft Ride Sharing Passenger