Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Denio
Denio is a very small town, situated on the Nevada-Oregon state line. Known for its small population and recreational activities, Denio is part of both Humboldt and Harney counties in Nevada.
Located in northwestern Nevada, Denio measures only 16 square miles in size and is home to less than 50 people. The area is known for activities including fishing, mining and the area’s hot springs, which continue to be popular. The town is situated far to the north of Nevada’s vibrant Reno city center, and this rural community is situated along Route 292, near Denio Junction.
Although there are few residents in Denio, most, if not all, use mobile communications. Unfortunately, incidents like texting behind the wheel have become increasingly common in today’s society, leading to a number of a motor vehicle and pedestrian accidents.
Texting Incidents in Denio
The more technology advances, the more use we make of our mobile phones. Today, that involves checking texts, emails and surfing the web – all of which are extraordinarily dangerous when the user is also behind the wheel of a vehicle. Operating any vehicle requires the driver’s full attention, and any distractions, including texting, might lead to negligent behavior, on behalf of the driver, if:
- The driver is operating a mobile device without the hands-free capability
- The driver is texting and/or using the phone behind the wheel
Although the risks of operating a mobile device while driving have been documented, many drivers ignore the warning signs and continue to practice unsafe driving on major roadways. An overwhelming number of drivers have admitted to unsafe practices behind the wheel, including:
- More than 25% of drivers admitted to using a handheld device while operating a motor vehicle
- Many at-fault drivers have admitted to talking and/or texting illegally behind the wheel of a vehicle in Nevada
In Nevada, the citizens share the roadways with individuals who talk or text while behind the wheel. These incidents also include people who may, as well, be drunk or impaired behind the wheel. If an accident occurs during the course of these proceedings, the party who was talking or texting behind the wheel may likely be found at fault.
If You Are a Texting-Accident Victim
If you or someone close to you has been the victim of someone else’s roadway negligence, then you may be entitled to damages.
In Nevada, the law office of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter, and Smith can provide a team of expert personal injury attorneys who have more than 30 years of experience with personal injury cases such as auto, truck, motorcycle, and car accidents, medical malpractice. Our team can provide the emotional support you need during these trying times, and can offer the expert advice required during complicated legal proceedings.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Denio, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 8 hr 35 mins
Total Est. Distance: 564 mi
- Head west on Juniper Dr toward NV-292 S
- Turn left onto NV-292 S
- Continue onto NV-140
- Turn right onto NV-305 S/S Broad St
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto NV-376 S
- Slight right toward US-6 W
- Merge onto US-6 W
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Erie St/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
We Also Serve The Following Areas: