Las Vegas Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
When you or a loved one is injured as a result of a medical professional’s mistakes, you may be left to deal with profoundly devastating consequences that can affect you on a physical, emotional and financial level. While you may need to undergo extensive medical treatments to recover from malpractice injuries, to recover on a financial level, you should secure the services of an experienced attorney to get your medical malpractice lawsuit started.
By pursuing a malpractice lawsuit and standing up for your legal rights, you can get compensation for your:
- Outstanding hospital bills
- Ongoing treatment costs
- Permanent disabilities
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs, in the event that malpractice causes a wrongful death
If you or a loved one has sustained malpractice-related injuries, the esteemed Las Vegas medical malpractice lawyers at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith welcome you to learn more about your legal rights and entitlements during a free initial consultation. We do not charge payment unless you collect.
Medical Malpractice Cases in Las Vegas
Medical malpractice lawsuits can seek compensation for any number of different type of malpractice-related injuries, including:
- Cerebral palsy (brain damage that typically occurs before or during the birthing process and results in severe physical and mental disabilities)
- Loss of limb
- Paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Wrongful death
In fact, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) estimates that as many as 98,000 preventable deaths are caused by medical malpractice in U.S. hospitals and doctors’ offices. Moreover, nearly 23 million Americans are related to at least one person who has been victimized by medical malpractice in U.S. healthcare facilities.
How We Build Medical Malpractice Cases
We are dedicated to building each of our clients the strongest possible cases by:
- Gathering all necessary evidence, including physicians’ reports, witness statements, and lab tests
- Finding specialists, such as forensic analysts and blood-work experts, who will provide expert testimony to verify and bolster our clients’ claims in any necessary legal proceeding
- Vehemently standing up for their rights in the trial, arbitration and mediation proceedings
If you’ve been affected by medical malpractice or negligence, we will advocate for your rights and make sure that the responsible party is held accountable. For more information, please contact our medical malpractice attorneys today at 702-228-2600.
Important Requirements When Filing Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
Why Birth Injury Lawsuits Are Protecting Our Future
Understanding Medical Malpractice And When You Might Have A Legal Claim
Studies Show Increase in Medical Malpractice Injuries
When a Nurse Can Be Liable for Medical Malpractice