Las Vegas Social Security Disability Lawyers
Comprehensive Support for SSD Claims & Appeals in Nevada
Our attorneys at Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen understand the challenges faced by individuals who’ve suffered injuries or disabilities. From lost income to mounting medical expenses, disabilities create difficult situations – which is why securing benefits in a timely manner is so important.
If you’re looking for legal support to navigate the Social Security claim process, our attorneys want to help. Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen is comprised of passionate attorneys with extensive experience helping clients across Nevada file claims for SSDI and SSI, appeal denials, and present strong arguments at disability hearings. We know our clients depend on us to secure needed benefits and prioritize professional and efficient service.
Our Las Vegas Social Security disability attorneys serve clients across Las Vegas and the state of Nevada. To learn how we can help with your SSD claim or appeal, call (702) 505-8115 or contact us online for a FREE consultation.
Explore Your Eligibility for Government Benefits
If you find yourself unable to work due to a disability resulting from an accident, illness, or any type of physical or mental impairment, you may be eligible for government benefits through Social Security. Our team specializes in navigating the complex application process for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a federal program that provides benefits based on disability and work credits. To qualify for SSDI benefits, you must meet Social Security’s disability criteria and must be “insured” due to contributions you’ve made on your earnings or earnings made by a spouse or parent.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a different type of program that provides benefits based on age/disability and income. To qualify for monthly SSI payments, you must have limited income and resources and be 65 or older or be a person with a qualifying disability. In Nevada, the state pays an optional state supplement to SSI recipients who are elderly or blind and to people with disabilities only under limited circumstances, such as being part of a couple with an aged or blind partner.
Evaluating whether you qualify for benefits paid by Social Security can be difficult, which is why our team at Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen offers FREE consultations. Contact us today to discuss your eligibility and how we can help.
How Our Las Vegas SSD Attorneys Can Help
The Social Security disability process is notoriously complex, and individuals who attempt to navigate the claims or appeals process on their own often encounter difficulties that result in claim denials or delays in obtaining much-needed benefits.
At Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen, our SSD lawyers are passionate about helping people navigate all aspects of the Nevada Social Security disability system. Our comprehensive services provide representation to help you:
- Determine your disability qualifications to ensure you meet requirements.
- Accurately complete and file all forms for initial applications.
- Evaluate and gather necessary medical records and evidence to support your claim.
- Review your claim for potential weaknesses and how to secure benefits as efficiently as possible.
- Navigate the appeals process, including representation at hearings before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ).
Don't Face the Appeals Process Alone
If your initial application for benefits has been wrongfully denied, don't give up. Our dedicated attorneys will stand by your side throughout the hearings and appeals process. We will fight tirelessly to represent your interests, gathering necessary evidence, preparing strong arguments, and advocating for your rights. Reach out to us today and let us help you secure the benefits you rightfully deserve.
Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen helps clients with all stages of the SSD appeals process, including:
- Hearings before an Administrative Law Judge
- Review by Appeals Court
- Review by Federal Court
Call For a FREE Consultation: (702) 505-8115
Remember, you don't have to face the legal challenges alone. At Bertoldo Carter Smith & Cullen, we are here to provide you with the support, guidance, and legal representation you need during these difficult times. Contact us today and let us fight for your rights and hold those responsible accountable.
To speak with a Las Vegas Social Security disability attorney about your case, call (702) 505-8115 or contact us online for a FREE consultation.
“John Bertoldo spent hours with me explaining all legal matters and guiding me in this difficult time for me. The loyalty of this law firm was beyond my expectations. Great settlement and so happy with results!”- Mahir S.
“They made everything so seamless and easy for me and were always available for questions or reassurance. This law firm clearly not only cares about what they do, but the clients they do it for. Thank you, Javier and the whole team!”- Aimee W.
“Since day one of meeting Brett, I knew I was in good hands. Brett made sure to thoroughly explain and cover any/all question or concern that I had, and was able to ease my mind and get me an answer to the question/s I was seeking.”- Julie M.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance
Our attorneys will handle each aspect of your case, including securing short and long-term medical care, helping to recover lost wages and more.
We strive to treat our clients with integrity, compassion, and respect and provide them with clear communication every step of the way.
Proven Record of Results
We have recovered millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements for injured clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of charitable organizations as a way to give back to the community we are honored to serve.
Legacy of Client Satisfaction
Word-of-mouth referrals and repeat clients account for more than 85% of our business, which is a testament to the level of service we provide.
Experience You Can Trust
Our attorneys, paralegals and support staff leverage decades of experience across a diverse range of backgrounds on behalf of our clients.